More Terrorism

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no evidence steptoe has genuinely changed his outlook. He believes what he has always believed – that the west is an oppressor, jihadists are helpless victims, and targets of terrorism were asking for it.
And will certainly ensure that jihadists are released early to commit more crime.
And he is a liar. He has proved it many times.

Ryler admits he cant find any evidence that Corbyn is a liar......so he waffles on with banal opinions drawn from blind prejudice.
No wonder Ryler voted for brexit......

Sponsored Links
Ryler admits he cant find any evidence that Corbyn is a liar......so he waffles on with banal opinions drawn from blind prejudice.
No wonder Ryler voted for brexit......

How about..

"Tories are selling the nhs to the usa" that's right Boris has been selling the NHS to the USA for the last hmmm 15 years or so :D - NO how about plain underfunded that IS true.

Or

We can give everyone public broadband for 15.3 billion oh fck me i nearly ****ed my pants again every time i read that :ROFLMAO: try closer to 70billion plus (i don't agree with OpenWretch CEO he's exaggerating at 100billion) there's an immense amount of work to supply the nation with fast broadband which is in effect FTTP for all. This whopper is like the big red bus and 350mil who would actually believe it.. oh wait a few of you here did.

Both of those statements are bs created to put a spin on fact to swing public sentiment in their favour, when they are in fact far from the actual facts, or LIES if you really want to use the reference used to anything Boris mentiones.

How should our Prime Minister and other senor politicians respond when the public demands to know why a convicted terrorist only served half his sentence and went on to commit murder?

The lefty labour government back in 2008 brought in automatic early release for offenders like khan.
The tories tried to change the law in 2012 to ensure they were kept banged up but steptoe voted against it.
steptoe is happy to see trash like khan being released early because steptoe is soft on crime and soft on terrorism.
And of course steptoe is a keen supporter of terrorism.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Corbyn actually said he would have preferred that bin laden was put on trial because his killing would create bigger problems...

And lo and behold he was right...

Absolute rubbish and bullsh*t. Were there no killings and atrocities before Bin Bag was neutralised? had he not been neutralised/flushed down the toilet/put through the bacon slicer are you really saying that the world would now be free from terrorism. You stupid stupid man.

Could you also then list the Islamic based terrorist attacks against the UK on UK soil before 2001?

Hint: It ain't me that is the stupid one :LOL:

7/7 Central London in 2005 was the biggest Islamic terror incident since Lockerbie in 88.
Why before 2001 ?, Bin Laden was taken out in 2011
You might want to rethink who the stupid one is.

The lefty labour government back in 2008 brought in automatic early release for offenders like khan.
The tories tried to change the law in 2012 to ensure they were kept banged up but steptoe voted against it.
steptoe is happy to see trash like khan being released early because steptoe is soft on crime and soft on terrorism.
And of course steptoe is a keen supporter of terrorism.

Total and utter hogwash

It was the Conservatives who introduced the automatic halving of the sentence in 2012 without a role for the Parole Board

Conservatives have cut prison service by 40%.

"the loss of 21,000 police officers, 18,000 police staff and 6,800 police community support officers since 2010 in addition to the reduction in the number of armed officers has damaged community safety and public security; is concerned that central government funding to local police forces will fall in real terms for the eighth consecutive year in 2018-19 and in addition that there will be a £54m shortfall in funding for counter-terror policing"

Conservatives are soft on crime and soft on terrorism

a question which ryler cannot bring himself to answer.

Yes we all know.
steptoe is going to boost the police force by 20,000 and simultaneously free the jihadists.
At least it will keep the coppers in work.

Poor ryler blocking his mind and making up his senseless allegations.

He doesn't remember who's been in power for the last nine years

he doesn't remember who cut police numbers by 21,000

he can't face the fact that buffoon's worthless promise will not even bring the numbers back to where they were before.

Total and utter hogwash

It was the Conservatives who introduced the automatic halving of the sentence in 2012 without a role for the Parole Board

Conservatives have cut prison service by 40%.

"the loss of 21,000 police officers, 18,000 police staff and 6,800 police community support officers since 2010 in addition to the reduction in the number of armed officers has damaged community safety and public security; is concerned that central government funding to local police forces will fall in real terms for the eighth consecutive year in 2018-19 and in addition that there will be a £54m shortfall in funding for counter-terror policing"

Conservatives are soft on crime and soft on terrorism

Total and utter hogwash.
You complete idiot and liar and corbyn side kick.

MOD: I think the mudslinging has gone on enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back