Latest London Attack

Sponsored Links
Horrible to read that today, we just don't need more idiots in this world.

And... has anyone seen Roger today......?

It's OK, Mr Khan said it is part and parcel of living in a large city.....Or did that only apply when non muslims are the victims?

Sponsored Links
terrorism is terrorism from what ever section of the community.

any one should be banged up for life & life should mean life no exceptions !!

same go's for murder .

about 16 years ago a young Canadian lady (32) who worked in Mcdonalds was murderd by some nasty fruit cake in a house were they both rented rooms
just down the road from our old office.

He killed her cut her up bunged in bin bag's and threw her in the pond about 50 yards from the house

he was out in 16 or 15 years a free man :eek:

15 years was all he life was worth 15 kin years . Total disgrace imho

Probably some ****ing idiot that thinks all Muslims are terrorists.

His opinion will not have been helped by the media, I say that because despite being from the north west I've heard of Finsbury Park Mosque on the news a few times so it does have a reputation.

Then you get some idiot thinking he is getting revenge for the previous terror attacks, tries to kill a load of innocent people and makes the situation worse.

Finsbury Park is probably Britain's most notorious one because of 'ol hook hand himself Abu Hamza.

Does sound like revenge :(

I'm on the look out for the media stories about how the latest terrorist was radicalised, about his background and associates, the material found on his computer. The question of "how did he go unnoticed"

Or if like the rest of them, he was just simply a bit of a ****.

Sponsored Links
Back