Westminster Attack

Sponsored Links
What Khan't meant was it's part and parcel of living in a city with growing numbers of inhabitants from the 3rd world that we know nothing about, apart from their propensity for violence. Whether it's lower level gun, knife or acid attacks to full blown terrorist attacks. Khan't is clueless, the 'authorities' keep letting the problem grow and deceitful liberals keep trying to silence those who tell it how it is. With a murder rate in London rivalling NYC, you bet the liberals want to silence anyone who tells the truth about their failing diversity project.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Hmm. Wonder why they don't get these terrorist attacks in countries like Poland, Czech Republic, Lithuania, Latvia, Hungary, Slovak Republic.

Well, there is a very good reason, but it's not pc to mention it.
I guess 'right wing terrorism' and hate crimes don't bother you then?

Silly question :rolleyes:

Why is that a joke?

So 'terrorism' is never associated with facism and the right wing?

Just one small example

Of course many States will always claim that the right wing can never be guilty of such an act...

But then that is the MO of right wing politicians!

Eight men and one woman aged between 22 and 37 arrested in raids across the Czech Republic last week

I can see quite clearly this is 100% relevant to London already

the last MP to be murdered was killed by a right wing nutter
That's right, and another bloke rammed his car outside a mosque. Luckily in the UK, nutters are few and far between when it comes to right-wing terrorism.

Hmm. Wonder why they don't get these terrorist attacks in countries like Poland, Czech Republic, Lithuania, Latvia, Hungary, Slovak Republic.

Well, there is a very good reason, but it's not pc to mention it.

Pc? You mean you want to self censor yourself to make a point of freedom of speech?

You mean Muslims and or Islam.

I can see quite clearly this is 100% relevant to London already
Well I guess your usual blinkered approach didn't spot the original reference to other European countries ...

How very convenient (y)

hate crimes don't bother you then?:

A) The people whole invented hate crime legislation are the same ones forcing large numbers of immigrants on the unwilling populations of European countries and beyond.

B) Certain newcomers seem to bring 'hate' upon themselves.

C) Hate crimes (isn't that such an infantile expression?) don't worry me. Forcing something on the population that they don't necessarily want then removing their freedom of expression to object does worry me.

The people whole invented hate crime legislation

Nuremburg trials?

English Bill of Rights 1689?

Sermon on the Mount?

your imagination and innate hatred are leading you astray

Certain newcomers seem to bring 'hate' upon themselves.

I can just picture you at the forefront of the York pogrom.

Hate crimes (isn't that such an infantile expression?) don't worry me.

And you think that is something to boast of?

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Back