Latest London Attack

Sponsored Links
Try asking the fruit loop in the van.
You know what was in his mind?
You are convinced he wanted to 'punish' innocent bystanders because of something that happened many years ago?
I suspect that he is too stupid to know what was in his mind. As you suggest he was/is a fruit loop.
Although his friends and relatives believe he was not a racist. :rolleyes:

Crashing a van into people? I'd say "nut job'" was a fair assessment.
Doesn't mean he wasn't calculating as well though, does it?
He wasn't going to crash into a Methodist Church, if he was out to kill muslims, was he?

Sponsored Links
You're a fantasist.
I am the fantasist?

Finsbury Park mosque had that loon as imam for five years, so being a focal point for a revenge attack would seem plausible.

For better or for worse, it is still a stain on the place.

I have not condoned the attack. Good enough for you?

Like it or not, Finsbury Park mosque is associated with that loon Hamza. Unless you are in denial of that.

You are attempting to apologise for a terrorist attack!
That is disgusting!

Raymond Morris will always be a stain on the reputation of Staffordshire.

Perhaps I'll hire a van and drive up now.

It seems only fair.

Somebody I disapprove of used to live there. He doesn't now, so obviously the thing to do is to attack some other people found in the same district.

RWR logic. Staffordshire has a stain. It is associated with child murder.

It seems only fair.

Somebody I disapprove of used to live there. He doesn't now, so obviously the thing to do is to attack some other people found in the same district.

RWR logic. Staffordshire has a stain. It is associated with child murder.
Be very careful Johnnyboy. Staffordshire is where your mate Nosey is from. He'll fall out with you. ;)

I see that poxy excuse for man Corbyn, was there blurting his terrorist loving eyes out for what was in context, a very minor collision.

He shed no such tears for the loss of all those poor kids and mom's n dad's in Manchester, not a single tear drop for the people viciously hacked to death on their night out in London, not a hankie used to wipe his sniveling nose for numerous people mown down or a brave bobby barbarically knifed to death defending his poxy seat at work.

Oh no, wrong kind of people.

He makes me sick.

He shed no such tears for the loss of all those poor kids and mom's n dad's in Manchester, not a single tear drop for the people viciously hacked to death on their night out in London, not a hankie used to wipe his sniveling nose for numerous people mown down or a brave bobby barbarically knifed to death defending his poxy seat at work.
Do you remember you raised your problem of selective memory gaps not long ago?

Have you mentioned it to your doctor?

does this jog your memory?

I don't recall ...

Strange that.
Yes, it is strange that your recollection should be so faulty.

What do you think is the cause of your problem?

for what was in context, a very minor collision.
By your definition, so was the similar attack on London Bridge. :rolleyes: The fact that both of the incidents were intentional murderous attempts is, by your definition, a minor incident. :rolleyes:
How long before you resort to your usual homophobic abuse?
Or will it be playground sexual innuendos? :rolleyes:

Hello, Woody, can you remember having trouble with your memory? How long has it been going on? Do you remember me asking about it before?

Hey Woody, do you remember saying you had a blank gap in your memory where you'd forgotten JC talking about Manchester?

See if this helps you recover your lost memory.

It's possible that you have a brain injury causing these blank gaps. Write a note to yourself to see your doctor, before you forget. It seems to be getting worse.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...ays-tribute-victims-manchester-terror-attack/

Woody, you were saying earlier you had no recollection of JC speaking about the London Bridge attack. This memory problem of yours is very worrying. Try to tell your carer it is getting worse. It's best if you write it down, now, because tomorrow it may have gone again, and you may have lost the ability to recall it.

I don't wish to worry you, in your state of health, but it's possible you have brain damage and the disease is progressing. At the moment, it's clear your mind is trying to rationalise the gaps by telling you things never happened, but that's not true, is it?

We all send our sympathy and hopes for a recovery.

Sponsored Links
Back