Westminster Attack

Sponsored Links
Ah, but only look at one side of that problem and ignore the other?

Do right wing 'terrorists'; flying planes into tall buildings, bomb innocent people enjoying pop concerts or spectating at a marathon, slaughter innocent men women and children in the street on several occasions with HGVs and cars, try to decapitate one of our brave soldiers on the streets of the capital, behead priests in churches, liquidise innocent commuters on the tube, serially abuse under age white girls on an large, organised scale in many cities across The UK?

No, thought not. Though I understand why you are trying to cover up or divert attention from your group.

Anyone who wishes to murder another has to have some sort of mental health issue...

maybe a person could just be evil but be of sane mind....maybe thats a philosophical discussion, def above my pay grade!

most of the radicalised terrorists we've seen in this country and those abroad have a history of heavy drug use, cannabis / skunk etc. Poor background, no job, or no stable job

Sponsored Links
A total of 675 live terrorist investigations were under way at the end of June :eek:

There are 3000 active subjects of interest :eek: at any one time

As well as 20.000 people (;)) who have previously featured in investigations and who are being monitored :eek:

What has the sermon on the mount or Nuremberg trials got to do with modern hate crime brought in by the Blair government to stop people objecting to mass immigration?
I think Blair should be charged with hate crime, to behave as he did when he was PM he must have really hated the white working class Brit.

Did I hear the guy is a white, far right neo -nazi extremist.

Sponsored Links
Back