Westminster Attack

I guess 'right wing terrorism' and hate crimes don't bother you then?

Silly question

Yes, your question was quite silly, wasn't it? The vast majority of terrorism in The UK isn't carried out by anyone claiming to be left or 'right wing'. The left wing are just there to aid and abet the terrorists. You know, the silly bint holding up 'refugees welcome' signs, or the libertards running the council and police when they tried to ignore mass sexual crimes carried out by the usual religion. Suppose you're pretending that was carried out by the right wing.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
What has the sermon on the mount or Nuremberg trials got to do with modern hate crime brought in by the Blair government to stop people objecting to mass immigration?

Sponsored Links
Its true, 13 Islamist plots show where the problems lie
Ah, but only look at one side of that problem and ignore the other?

No surprise there since you are infamous for that approach, notchy (y)

Edit: Here's one some will like...Linky

"An Australian senator has been widely condemned for a speech that invoked the term "final solution" in a call for immigration restrictions based on race.

It's true, we should look at all sides of the problem.
I wonder how much 'feed' these nutters who've gone out and murdered in the name of Alah give to these right wing nutters? I wonder what the solution is, one that keeps everyone happy.

Edit: Here's one some will like...Linky

"An Australian senator has been widely condemned for a speech that invoked the term "final solution" in a call for immigration restrictions based on race.

Still waiting for something, anything, that you're going to link to, relevant to the UK.

You're putting forward a tit for tat argument while the UK seems to be on the business end of Islamist extremism you're linking to Australian speeches and Czech gangs.

This is why I said I've lost interest in what you're saying, if anyone credible were to put forward a half decent argument, I'd give more consideration but you personally, just bore me senseless .

And in reference to the earlier mention of the Jo Cox incident - I can't see how, as tragic as it is, that one incident is evidence of a trend comparable to the extremist idea of Jihad.

Still waiting for something, anything, that you're going to link to, relevant to the UK.
What you don't seem to understand is that this is a problem that is worldwide...

And other western politicians spouting off affect all western nations.

After all, all 'jihadists' from whatever nation they come from are considered to pose the same threat, don't they?

If people bothered to understand that, then maybe just maybe we could start tackling the issue.

Instead as always (fed by politicians) it comes down to the same old 'us and them' mentality!

Edit: You don't need to be 'bored senseless' by someone else - you're doing that job very well all by yourself (y)

Last edited:
What you don't seem to understand is that this is a problem that is worldwide...

And other western politicians spouting off affect all western nations.

After all, all 'jihadists' from whatever nation they come from are considered to pose the same threat, don't they?

If people bothered to understand that, then maybe just maybe we could start tackling the issue.

Instead as always (fed by politicians) it comes down to the same old 'us and them' mentality!

Edit: You don't need to be 'bored senseless' by someone else - you're doing that job very well all by yourself (y)

When it suits you it's a global problem, eh.

Anything else it's a quitter problem.

Never your problem though, is it.

:sleep:

And in reference to the earlier mention of the Jo Cox incident - I can't see how, as tragic as it is, that one incident is evidence of a trend comparable to the extremist idea of Jihad.

it isnt comparable.

Thomas Mair was a loner neo-nazi with mental health issues.

Sponsored Links
Back