Latest London Attack

JohnD, Wannabe etc

Your arguing with those who were not reasoned into a position and thus they won't be reasoned out of it.

Facts are for those who value the truth, false narratives are for those who value preconceived notions.

Sponsored Links
JohnD, Wannabe etc

Your arguing with those who were not reasoned into a position and thus they won't be reasoned out of it.

Facts are for those who value the truth, false narratives are for those who value preconceived notions.
Unfortunately it's the RWR way. Make stuff up then get thanked for it. DT does it all the time.

You are convinced he wanted to 'punish' innocent bystanders because of something that happened many years ago?

Those are your words / opinions, not mine; I am pretty sure he wanted to "punish" innocent bystanders (muslims), because that is what the eye-witness survivors reported him as shouting, after the attack. Unless you think they were mistaken, or you don't believe them?

I expect the fruit bat did so because of more recent events, and not "because of something that happened many years ago?"

For the avoidance of any doubt, I do not support / condone / agree what that nut job did. But that won't fit in with your narrative, so you won't accept it anyway; I'm only doing it "for the record".

I am the fantasist?
You are attempting to apologise for a terrorist attack!
That is disgusting!
I can't see where he is apologising for the terrorist attack.

Finsbury mosque is infamous for hook hands, a man who is locked up for his harmful views and actions. Some of his followers at that mosque went on to or attempt to murder innocent people. You cannot, surely, as a reasonable man, disagree that Finsbury mosque will be, for a long time, associated with extremism - people do not have a memory of a goldfish. Is it fair? Probably not, but it's understandable. People do associate places with crime, it's what we do. I daresay it's why the houses of Ian Huntley and Fred West where knocked down. It's not the building's fault of course, but we make that association.

Did you ever go to that mosque when hook hands was preaching from the streets? I did and it wasn't pretty.

Sponsored Links
Woody, you were saying earlier you had no recollection of JC speaking about the London Bridge attack.

I did not write about him speaking, you ****.

It was about him selectively crying

Read my post before you attempt humorous bon mot

Londoners are terrorised every week. We only hear about the ones stabbed to death - the news does not report all those who were just threatened by people and gangs with knives, and got away. In 2 just weeks, 11 people were stabbed in London.
http://metro.co.uk/2017/05/08/roll-...espread-knife-crime-is-across-london-6623074/

More kids die every year being stabbed on our streets by other brits, than by religious and political terrorists. More women get beaten to death in their own homes. Terror comes in many forms.

I feel I am setting myself up for a flaming, but i also feel it is important to remember that while religious and political terrorism is horrible, it gets far more media attention than everyday non-religious terror that affects far more lives. Domestic violence, gang violence, bullying, suicides caused by all this, this is what our society is really failing to control - the police are actually pretty good at identifying religious and political terror suspects.

Londoners are terrorised every week. We only hear about the ones stabbed to death - the news does not report all those who were just threatened by people and gangs with knives, and got away. In 2 just weeks, 11 people were stabbed in London.
http://metro.co.uk/2017/05/08/roll-...espread-knife-crime-is-across-london-6623074/

More kids die every year being stabbed on our streets by other brits, than by religious and political terrorists. More women get beaten to death in their own homes. Terror comes in many forms.

I feel I am setting myself up for a flaming, but i also feel it is important to remember that while religious and political terrorism is horrible, it gets far more media attention than everyday non-religious terror that affects far more lives. Domestic violence, gang violence, bullying, suicides caused by all this, this is what our society is really failing to control - the police are actually pretty good at identifying religious and political terror suspects.

In another thread here, Motorbiking wrote:
Lots of people would love to live in London

Read more: https://www.diynot.com/diy/threads/where-are-those-empty-homes-in-kensington.484329/#ixzz4kd3uFz2I

London? You can keep it.

Those are your words / opinions, not mine; ...
For the avoidance of any doubt, I do not support / condone / agree what that nut job did. But that won't fit in with your narrative, so you won't accept it anyway; I'm only doing it "for the record".

I can't see where he is apologising for the terrorist attack.
For the avoidance of any doubt, Brigadier is quick to label people as 'apologists' when the boot is on the other foot:
I'd love to find the transcript of the R5L Nicky Campbell interview with an "apologist" (for want of a better word)

I thought that the apologist was stumped by that one; ........ Probably, much to the relief of the apologist.

How about just condemning the attack without the 'rider'?

I am addressing the fact that you thought Brig was apologising for the man at the mosque. He certainly did not excuse the behaviour, in fact he said he didn't. He was talking about the notorious reputation of the mosque, not making excuses.

How about you stop jumping to conclusions? If in doubt, ask.

I am addressing the fact that you thought Brig was apologising for the man at the mosque. He certainly did not excuse the behaviour, in fact he said he didn't. He was talking about the notorious reputation of the mosque, not making excuses.

I think you should stop jumping to conclusions.
Is it OK for Brigadier to accuse others of being an apologist for terrorism, but when the boot is on the other foot, he cannot condemn the terror attack without adding a rider?
Hypocrisy?

I'd love to find the transcript of the R5L Nicky Campbell interview with an "apologist" (for want of a better word) about the three girls, yesterday morning.

Something along the lines of:

NC - "You must be furious that terrorists keep taking your religion / faith, as a justification for their atrocities?"

A - "I'm sick of apologising for them; I won't do it anymore. But I do want questions answering about prolonged harassment by Britain's security services."

NC - "The parents [of the three girls], as well as many other people, are publicly stating that neither the police nor the security services did anything like enough, to stop their girls from being radicalised and heading off to join ISIS. How does that square with "prolonged harassment"?"

I thought that the apologist was stumped by that one; however, according to NC, they had "lost the line". Probably, much to the relief of the apologist.

I don't wish any harm to befall those three girls, but I do not want anyone who clearly so obviously despises the freedoms and way of life here, being allowed to return without consequences.

Read more: https://www.diynot.com/diy/threads/‘cold-war-on-islam’.429237/#ixzz4kdUNty9D

Is it OK for Brigadier to accuse others of being an apologist for terrorism, .......

I didn't; hence the quotation marks, and the "for want of a better word" phrase to support that.

......... he cannot condemn the terror attack without adding a rider?

Context; what you have posted states that I in some way agree with or condone the terror attack. I do not.

Your "rider" as you term it is intended for the purpose that I stated in the original post; to set the record straight on why i posted.
You twist posts to alter their meaning, then decry the poster for "their" (your) position.

As long as our foreign policy supersedes our domestic policy and home policy I suspect these incidents of terror will continue. The UK public is collateral damage.

Sponsored Links
Back