Blimey. Ukraine just gave us....

we wont win as we have a strange "high and mighty " opinion off our selves thinking we are better and the simple fact is we can no longer live in the past where we think we are superior because off our invasion off many areas thought the world dictating our morals and principals were superior --- bully boy tactics are seldom rewarded in general our respect to the overall word stinks and has not enough respect to be accepted ???

Wow ..... that's attitude

Sponsored Links
As I have said in the past

the country is being secretly taken over by the Russians

And it is likely to get worse;)

I wonder why Ukraine won? Their song was just as bad as all the others.

Germany are doing no more to empower Putin than UK.

did you know the chairman of the Conservative party literally runs a concierge business in Moscow to get Russian Oligarchs money into UK.

did you know London is the worlds money laundering centre, where do you think Putins moneys goes to get washed and recycled into clean money via UKs opaque Company’s house system and offshoring.
In what way are we empowering Russia ? from the examples you gave we are the ones profiting, albeit through less than ethical means but at the end of the day the UK is the country getting the cash and russia is just hoping to gain a friend and clearly failing.) Where as Germany is pumping a billion dollars/euros into putins war machine.

Sponsored Links
we wont win as we have a strange "high and mighty " opinion off our selves thinking we are better and the simple fact is we can no longer live in the past where we think we are superior because off our invasion off many areas thought the world dictating our morals and principals were superior --- bully boy tactics are seldom rewarded in general our respect to the overall word stinks and has not enough respect to be accepted ???
Emmm, we came a very respectful 2nd ;)

I don't watch the actual show these days but enjoy tuning in to watch the voting results. Split into two parts these days, an expert panel vote and the public vote. After the panel vote we were leading. After the public vote we dropped to second. We received something like 160 points or thereabouts from the public vote. Not a huge number but still very respectful.

The europeans despise and hate us, simple as that,
Do they chuff. They do laugh at Brexers though. It's no secret however that many Brexers despise foreigners, especially French, Germans and any Muslims. They show as much on this very forum.

In what way are we empowering Russia

giving them power and influence. and a seat in Parliament. access to the highest parts of government for a bit of mutual back-scratching. permitting gangsters to buy the finest and most expensive homes on the country. and some of the famous football clubs.

giving them power and influence. and a seat in Parliament. access to the highest parts of government for a bit of mutual back-scratching. permitting gangsters to buy the finest and most expensive homes on the country. and some of the famous football clubs.
from the examples you gave we are the ones profiting, albeit through less than ethical means but at the end of the day the UK is the country getting the cash and russia is just hoping to gain a friend and clearly failing.) Where as Germany is pumping a billion dollars/euros into putins war machine.

And how has any of it helped in their attack on Ukraine?

jophnson and his cronies are not "the UK"
It reminds me of up here in Scotland when the SNP say 'on behalf of the people of Scotland ...'

In the recent local elections they secured 34.1% of the vote. Even in the most recent general election they secured 45% of the vote.

Their popularity is not questionable, however they don't speak for Scotland, even though they like to think they do.

"UK firms have been granted dozens of licences to export millions of pounds of military goods to Putin’s Russia – even after it was sanctioned for snatching Crimea from Ukraine
By Harriet Clugston
Friday, 25th February 2022, 7:09 pm"

https://www.nationalworld.com/news/...ns-russia-arms-exports-ukraine-crimea-3585359

£3.7 million, LOL.

Do tell us how many hundreds of millions in munitions France and Germany exported to Russia in the same period.

£230 million

£3.7 million, LOL.

"Boris Johnson announced on Thursday (24 February) that dual purpose licences allowing exports to Russia would be suspended, as part of a new package of sanctions.

When including these, the number of licences granted for exports to Russia since it annexed Crimea rises to 1,129, worth a combined £1.2 billion."

We had some stuff they wanted. Others probably had more?? The USA ?????? Japan ??? Other areas of the world ?????

I'm a realist though. I'm holier than thou often has hidden features especially in areas like this.

I had a feeling that Crimea was expected and reasons why fully understood all round. Did that affect sanctions - I've no idea but business is business. Business just wants to carry on. That is where the profit is.

Sponsored Links
Back