Boiler breakdown courses?

Sponsored Links
Look lads i am open minded an these two boilers look excellent.. i dont fit any more tho as i only do repairs...
Ha ha now I see why you fit Ideals and ravenheats - you have changed to mainly repairs from installs! Very good, kind of a pension I suppose - keep you busy for many years those boilers....crafty....

Agree with the guys most courses won't tell you the real story unless you get a senior engineer on the course

Sponsored Links
There is only one exception that a service engineer who actually currently repairs boiler will give the most useful course.

Thats Ravenheat, whatever you say about their boilers and even their technical help line, few would disagree that John Wilson does give a very good presentation including common faults and where they got it wrong like the fan mod board on the CSI range.

Furthermore they give you a mobile number for out of hours emergency technical help. The only boiler company to do that to my knowledge!

Tony Glazier

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back