Boiler Breakdowns

Sponsored Links
a_ that post is not from a householder quite obviously and b) without seeing it is a LOT harder to diagnose - not saying all are easy - but most are common sense faults

Many others have suggested faults without even looking at the appliance. Why have you kept quiet - seeing as it's easy? Surely you could have advised on basic checks? :rolleyes: I guess not.

Mr. W.

having not read it all - if the noise is bugging the poster look and listen where's its' from - if it is the dc solenoid then have a closer inspect and if too bad replace - but i've not read whole post yet

Sponsored Links
It is compared to putting ptfe on a thread

how many times - i just wanted to know how many was good as i used to use hemp!!!!!
But its still easier than 99% of repairs. Just apologise for belittling our trade in public, and to the guys that are really experienced RGI's and have worked hard to be good at their job. If you do that I'll drop it ;)

how have I be-littled it? I just said some posters make it out to be R.S, not all though. I apologise if I have offended you though.

I'm not saying it is easy, as said before.

having not read it all - if the noise is bugging the poster look and listen where's its' from - if it is the dc solenoid then have a closer inspect and if too bad replace - but i've not read whole post yet

WOW, what a way to diagnose a failure in the heating boiler / system.

poolebybith "Whats noisy?"
custard The boiler
poolebybirth Ill change it for a less noisy one.

Mr. W.

I'm not saying it is easy, as said before.

You wrote the above after writing this....
Why people make boiler breakdown's out to be rocket science is beyond me - it is NOT!!!!!! just attend manufcaturer courses, read manuals and get practice! It is harder than installing them but with a brain and the manuals you can do it !!

Whilst you did not say it was easy, to the average DIY'er who views this post you made it look that way.

And when did you attend the course for a 28 year old Vaillant?

Mr. W.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back