Boiler Replacement Recommendations

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi All,

Our existing glow worm boiler is due for replacement and I would be grateful for any recommendations on suitable options as I've never purchased a replacement unit before. The unit will be fitted in a three bedroom house which has 10 radiators fitted. From surfing a few websites the following brands seem to come with a good reputation;

Worcester Bosch
Valliant
Volker (not sure about spelling?) :rolleyes:

Mindful of quotes being taboo to discuss on the site I'll close by saying I have in the region of £2k to spend ;) .

many thanks in advance, Kevin.

Sponsored Links
Search on here, been covered by loads of posts.

Between £2-£2.5K roughly depending on what other things have to be brought up to current regs.

Dave,

I thought I'd already done a comprehensive search, but obviously not. Seems I was on the right lines, just need a quote or two to scare me :).

regards, Kevin.

Sponsored Links
Apart from not getting a make that has known problems, the most important thing is the chap who will do the work.
Find a good installer, who is local and follow his advice. Don’t let a few hundred quid get in the way of professional quality, a good installer could mean double the life expectancy of your system

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back