Recommendations for a new boiler

Sponsored Links
Most of the components of the above boilers are made abroad and some completely assembled abroad, just the way of the world

at the end of the day you want a boiler that you can rely on and an installer who will be there in any event that you need them, lots of boiler manufacturers offering long warranties but with conditions, find a decent installer that has a good working relationship with the product he or she is recommending and have peace of mind

Sponsored Links
As Tony 'Agile' says VC, everyone should use their own name - just like him??!!....,,:censored:

Hmm, I think they should reflect something about the writer at least, Vulcancontinental, old, plodding boiler. Agile, well that's just wishful thinking after seeing him hobbling around with a stick he said he didn't need at PHEX.

As for you, well my blood runs cold thinking about it.

Hmm, I think they should reflect something about the writer at least, Vulcancontinental, old, plodding boiler. Agile, well that's just wishful thinking after seeing him hobbling around with a stick he said he didn't need at PHEX.

As for you, well my blood runs cold thinking about it.
Ha Ha Belter Dave you might have started a great Idea , why do we not say what a users name really is and what you should think it would be, or what their signature would be, I wont start with agile that would be unfair, I will go with @DP great purveyor of fantastic vodka.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back