Recommendations for a new boiler

Thanks everyone for your comments, I appreciate you taking the time to respond, plenty in there for me to think about (just hope it hasn't been too controversial!)

Happy to help, controversial nah!! :DWe love it when it all kicks off.....

Sponsored Links
is it really? :mrgreen:

Maybe you just don't know how
2.gif.pagespeed.ce.pqlGYGVWqX.gif

Have a
xcake.png.pagespeed.ic.vtLXSP-Jel.png
and a
brew.gif.pagespeed.ce.BTRk_e7apN.gif

Sponsored Links
Loads of Intergas boilers have been scaling up around here ,where they were being fitted into housing association properties
They are all now being fitted with combi-mates containing Philphos balls to try and protect the heat exchanger.

Loads of Intergas boilers have been scaling up around here ,where they were being fitted into housing association properties
They are all now being fitted with combi-mates containing Philphos balls to try and protect the heat exchanger.

They should have been in the first place. Your area has crazy hard water. Flow temperature management is also part of the design. The boiler has a similar feature to Faillant in that you can lock the max temperature the user can set the heating too.

Can't really blame the boiler.... That is like blaming the policem9whwn you get caught speeding :LOL:

hey Old&Bold not having a pop at you mind but do you like this forum better than the other ? , at least its a bit quicker with responses from people eh ;):)
think I may have sussed who you was on the other forum ( also here :)) the other forum was shyte anyway ;):p:) , why change the name again(y)

Can't really blame the boiler.... That is like blaming the policem9whwn you get caught speeding :LOL:

There's an inner London council that ripped out thousands of Vaillants at 3 years old because the installs were so bad, as said the installer counts at least as much as the boiler.

Biggest problem was the settings the boilers were shipped with, 80 degrees is totally unnecessary for a condensing boiler

The combimates would have had to be fitted to a boiler with a plate as well although the plates temp would have had better control to avoid the overheating of the domestic hot water if you need the heating water at traditional higher temps.

Earlier Razor mentioned me or Vokera feeling threatened, I didn't think so really but I realize that is actually a good thing when you mention Vaillant, they were so self-assured of their superiority they thought the reputation was all that's needed and now they've slipped from first to fourth inboilers sold. All through not paying enough attention to details.

German, Italian or Dutch boilers???!!
Why not use a British boiler like Ideal??

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back