Boned

Reaction score
Country
Cook Islands
"Rishi Sunak is facing another perilous parliamentary by-election after voters in the constituency of the Conservative MP Peter Bone signed a petition to remove him."

Sponsored Links
Allegations of sexual misconduct.
Anyone with a name like Bone needs to be watched.

Last edited:
"Rishi Sunak is facing another perilous parliamentary by-election after voters in the constituency of the Conservative MP Peter Bone signed a petition to remove him."
And what party do you think the 13% of the constituency voted for it support .

Sponsored Links
So when an MP is elected, he/she only represents the ones that voted for him/her?
and did i say anything like that , it was in reply to PERILOUS by election of a constituency that had a majority of several thousand more than voted in the petition

and did i say anything like that ,
You implied that the majority of the petitioners were not Conservative voters.
I pointed out that the political persuasion of those signing, was irrelevant.
The MP represents all the electorate in that constituency, therefore, all the electorate have a right to expect a sense of propriety from their MP.

The MP represents all the electorate in that constituency, therefore, all the electorate have a right to expect a sense of propriety from their MP.
And who do you think the majority would have been who voted in the petition
And why do you think its irrelevant in respect of it being a perilous by election .
And as it stands despite having the party whip taken away he can be re selected as the candidate by the local tory party .

And who do you think the majority would have been who voted in the petition
Irrelevant for reasons previously given.
Please don't do a Bod and keep arguing an irrelevant argument.

And why do you think its irrelevant in respect of it being a perilous by election .
By-eleactions only become peroilous depending on the current popularity of the incumbents.
If Bone does not run as a Tory, his popularity is irrelevant, as far as the Tory vote is concerned.

And as it stands despite having the party whip taken away he can be re selected as the candidate by the local tory party .
The chances of that happening are so low, it's not worth considering.
It would show the Tory party to be treating the electorate of that constituency, the relevant HoP committee, the Tory whips in a contemptuous manner.

Irrelevant for reasons previously given.

By-eleactions only become peroilous depending on the current popularity of the incumbents.
If Bone does not run as a Tory, his popularity is irrelevant, as far as the Tory vote is concerned.

The chances of that happening are so low, it's not worth considering.
It would show the Tory party to be treating the electorate of that constituency, the relevant HoP committee, the Tory whips in a contemptuous manner.
.1 no you havent
2. Current popularity has no effect when people have constantly voted for that party regardless as has proved with the sh#t show of a council that represents that constituency .Going bankrupt and having government intervention yet gettin voted in again
3 . That low so you know what the local party constituency think of the job hes has done for them over roughly the past 20 years

.1 no you havent
Reprinted for your benefit:

2. Current popularity has no effect when people have constantly voted for that party regardless as has proved with the sh#t show of a council that represents that constituency .Going bankrupt and having government intervention yet gettin voted in again
So are you saying it's unfair that people would vote for a donkey if it had a bue rosette?
And that sex abusers should be given a fair chance of being elected? (if they're daft enought to stand, and if the party is daft enough to select them)?

3 . That low so you know what the local party constituency think of the job hes has done for them over roughly the past 20 years
So you think a flasher should be allowed to stand for election?
Perhaps he could knock on doors and say, "look at my manifesto"? :rolleyes:
And the local tory party should select him as a candidate after the Tory whips removed the whip?
Wouldn't that be the local committee declaring themselves as a different party for that election?

Reprinted for your benefit:

So are you saying it's unfair that people would vote for a donkey if it had a bue rosette?
And that sex abusers should be given a fair chance of being elected? (if they're daft enought to stand, and if the party is daft enough to select them)?

So you think a flasher should be allowed to stand for election?
Perhaps he could knock on doors and say, "look at my manifesto"? :rolleyes:
And the local tory party should select him as a candidate after the Tory whips removed the whip?
Wouldn't that be the local committee declaring themselves as a different party for that election?
I. Again a complete none point just bumping your gums
2. How do you come to that conclusion i was clearly talking about the party not the person and its yes the last few elections have proved people will vote for a party regardless of the sh#t show they have been in charge of.
3. And yet again where did i say he should be allowed i was telling you what is allowed and what could happen so stop making things up in your own mind and actually read what has been written , are you sure you are not Notch7 ?

I. Again a complete none point just bumping your gums
If you have an argument against my comment, please do present it, instead of your normal silly reponse which translates as, "I can't argue against that." :rolleyes:
If it's above your paygrade, just say so. :rolleyes:

2. How do you come to that conclusion i was clearly talking about the party not the person and its yes the last few elections have proved people will vote for a party regardless of the sh#t show they have been in charge of.
If you were talking about the party and not the person, why do you give a monkey's who is the candidate? :rolleyes:
You're all over the shop on this one. Complaining about the electorate signing for a by-election, the sex abusing MP not being valued by his party and constituency, and he could stand as a aTory again. :rolleyes:

3. And yet again where did i say he should be allowed i was telling you what is allowed and what could happen so stop making things up in your own mind and actually read what has been written , are you sure you are not Notch7 ?
Perhaps you'd like to start again and tell us what your gripe is about the process.
He had the whip removed for flashing, so he's no longer allowed to represent the Tory party. A petitiion was signed to force a by-election because sufficient people were disatisfied either with him being a flasher, or his performance as an MP.

What is it you wanted to moan about?

And no, I'm not sure I'm not Notch. I've been everyone else, I may as well add another name to the ever-growing list. :rolleyes:

If you have an argument against my comment, please do present it, instead of your normal silly reponse which translates as, "I can't argue against that." :rolleyes:
If it's above your paygrade, just say so. :rolleyes:

If you were talking about the party and not the person, why do you give a monkey's who is the candidate? :rolleyes:
You're all over the shop on this one. Complaining about the electorate signing for a by-election, the sex abusing MP not being valued by his party and constituency, and he could stand as a aTory again. :rolleyes:

Perhaps you'd like to start again and tell us what your gripe is about the process.
He had the whip removed for flashing, so he's no longer allowed to represent the Tory party. A petitiion was signed to force a by-election because sufficient people were disatisfied either with him being a flasher, or his performance as an MP.

What is it you wanted to moan about?

And no, I'm not sure I'm not Notch. I've been everyone else, I may as well add another name to the ever-growing list. :rolleyes:
A total bumping of your gums because your making things up in your own mind that has not been written or implied . Who has complained or moaned i have merely pointed out what the process is and what is allowed to happen .
And despite what the central party decided it will be down to the local party people who while decide whether they think he is guilty and believe his protestations and is innocent . And thus choose to pick him or not . As has happened in the past with all parties the locals going against central party office choices

Sponsored Links
Back