Boned

Oh he knows what he tried to imply. But can't back it up
Making things up in your mind again . Didnt imply anything just your imagination working overtime as per usual . Have nothing to back up .
Have you ever thought of taking your supposed mind reading act onto the stage ?

Sponsored Links
I thing gas is implying that a large proportion of the formerly Conservative voters were so disgusted by their representative that they want him replaced by a decent person.

Is that right, gas?
If they haven't voted since the last election how can they be formerly voting conservatives ?

Making things up in your mind again . Didnt imply anything just your imagination working overtime as per usual . Have nothing to back up .
Have you ever thought of taking your supposed mind reading act onto the stage ?
So the comment you made was not meaningful or accurate?

Sponsored Links
If they don’t want to vote Conservative then they are former voters.

Its not hard
Until they actually vote or dont vote at the next election will then decide if they are formerly conservative voter and not before .
Its not hard .
Which is why you are classed as a brexit voter like it or not

Last edited:
Boner was a hardline brexxer whose constituency voted him back in 2019 with a massive majority, they have the chance to confirm that support like mad nad's old constituency did. He claimed £4.50 for a bog roll in 2021 so not all bad news if he could make that last for the financial year

Bone got the boot for abuse and bullying

FA to do with Tory factions
Alleged (6month suspended from parliament) and will be contested by him in the New Year.
It only needs 10% of his constituents to trigger a recall petition, which seems a very low figure to me to be open to foul play.

Alleged (6month suspended from parliament) and will be contested by him in the New Year.

Surely the hearing has already been held.

Are you suggesting he didn't make his case?

Do you see anything incorrect in the report?

"MPs have voted to suspend Peter Bone from the Commons for six weeks after an investigation found he had bullied and was sexually inappropriate around a former member of staff."

Surely the hearing has already been held.

Are you suggesting he didn't make his case?

Do you see anything incorrect in the report?

"MPs have voted to suspend Peter Bone from the Commons for six weeks after an investigation found he had bullied and was sexually inappropriate around a former member of staff."
b25lY21zOjE2ZGE3YWEwLWE2OGQtNGQ5Zi1hOTg1LWVmNGJkYTg5NTQ2ZDo1MTM3ZjEwOS1lZjVlLTQ5OTctODE5MS1jNT...jpg

Eighty Seven percent of his constituency did not vote to deselect him, you say.
Interesting?

It only needs 10% of his constituents to trigger a recall petition, which seems a very low figure to me to be open to foul play.
It can only happen after suspension. His peers looked at the evidence and decided he should be suspended. That decision isn't taken lightly, unless of course I'm not reading between the right lines.

The comment i made you mean the question i asked . Do keep up and try reading the written word not what you imagine
So it was a question.

The answer must be either just his opponents like Labour.
Or some Tory voters were in there too as they didn't approve of his actions.

I too am very surprised that more Tories didn't think his standards were bad enough to join the petition

Sponsored Links
Back