Boned

A total bumping of your gums because your making things up in your own mind that has not been written or implied . Who has complained or moaned i have merely pointed out what the process is and what is allowed to happen .
And despite what the central party decided it will be down to the local party people who while decide whether they think he is guilty and believe his protestations and is innocent . And thus choose to pick him or not . As has happened in the past with all parties the locals going against central party office choices
It isn't the electorate that get to pick him as a candidate, it's for the Tory constituency committee.
If he can't stand as a Tory, the electorate won't have a chance to vote for him. They won't be able to indicate whether he has their support or not.
It isn't the office of MP that's had the whip removed, it's Peter Bone that's had the whip removed.
That's the process.

So apart from explaining the process, :rolleyes: what is your point?
Other than 13% (about 10,000 people) of the electorate signed to call a by-election?

Sponsored Links
and did i say anything like that , it was in reply to PERILOUS by election of a constituency that had a majority of several thousand more than voted in the petition
He could have done the decent thing and resigned, rather than forcing a petition.

Doesn't matter who signs the petition (and I don't know how you know about what party(parties) those that signed it supported.

Are you saying no conservatives thought his behaviour was bad enough to warrant a resignation or a new by election? UN Surprisingly low standards if so.

He could have done the decent thing and resigned, rather than forcing a petition.

Doesn't matter who signs the petition (and I don't know how you know about what party(parties) those that signed it supported.

Are you saying no conservatives thought his behaviour was bad enough to warrant a resignation or a new by election? UN Surprisingly low standards if so.
Yet again someone reading something that hasnt been written it must be the excess drink during the xmas period .
And as he is still protesting his innocence why would he resign would that not be an admission of guilt

Sponsored Links
Please tell us the breakdown of these 13% by party then.

Specifically how many were, or were not Conservatives.
did you miss that i actually wrote and what party do you think these people support did i actually say that i thought they were labour /tory /liberal or monster raving loony

yes yours is glad we cleared that up .
You specifically asked.

And what party do you think the 13% of the constituency voted for it support .

From your answers I have no idea. Was it Labour, Liberal, others who wanted him out. Or was it Conservatives that thought the same? Or was it likely a mix of all of them, (even some Tory supporters have morals).

So, you made the comment, who do you THINK it was if you don't know?

And what party do you think the 13% of the constituency voted for it support .

I thing gas is implying that a large proportion of the formerly Conservative voters were so disgusted by their representative that they want him replaced by a decent person.

Is that right, gas?

I thing gas is implying that a large proportion of the formerly Conservative voters were so disgusted by their representative that they want him replaced by a decent person.

Is that right, gas?
I can only hope so

Is that right, gas?
More like in fighting amongst the different factions of the tory party trying to oust a Brexit mp.

More like in fighting amongst the different factions of the tory party trying to oust a Brexit mp.
Peter Bone is one of dinosaur headbanging ERG Brexit nutters.

shame it’s not John Deadwood, he is worse

good riddance

Sponsored Links
Back