Boned

Sponsored Links
A better deal could have been sought if those negotiating the deal had brexit in their hearts.
Lord Frost is as Brexit-ised as they come.

Utter pile of I’ll thought out shìt.

Last edited:
You could have had three skiing hols this year if we were still in the EU, couldn’t you? ;)

Sponsored Links
You could have had three skiing hols this year if we were still in the EU, couldn’t you? ;)
As long as I have cheap holidays in the summer, yes. Meanwhile, I shall continue to work very hard, efficiently and continue to be a diligent saver. Nor will I smoke, take drugs or begin drinking heavilly. It may not be financially savvy to own outright everything you possess, but it’s stress free. I shall continue to make mine and my families’ life as Brexit proof as I can.(y)

Meanwhile, I shall continue to work very hard, efficiently and continue to be a diligent saver. Nor will I smoke, take drugs or begin drinking heavilly.
Much like myself - without the very hard work of course! ;)

So if we're in the EU it's alright if you smoke 20 gaspers a day, do a line and get bladdered because you'll be catered for.
Sorry if I missed the point.

Please could you explain how the deal could have been better.
You need that explaining, I had you down as being a bit thick but you seem to be pushing the boat out on that one to confirm it.

You need that explaining, I had you down as being a bit thick but you seem to be pushing the boat out on that one to confirm it.

Gant, you said: “A better deal could have been sought if those negotiating the deal had brexit in their hearts”

Your argument only works if a better deal was possible

If you can’t state what better deal was possible, then your argument falls apart

So please can you explain how the deal could have been better.

Come on, support your argument

Gant, you said: “A better deal could have been sought if those negotiating the deal had brexit in their hearts”

Your argument only works if a better deal was possible

If you can’t state what better deal was possible, then your argument falls apart

So please can you explain how the deal could have been better.

Come on, support your argument
Depends if your hearts in it.
Boris didn't seem to bothered about throwing NI under a bus.........oh f*ck it I can't believe I'm being asked to answer such a mind numbing question.

Sponsored Links
Back