Borderline, notfiable or not?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Taking a circuit off an MCB on the RCD size of the board and sticking it on an RCBO on the none RCD side, notfiable or not? charactoristics of the circuit haven't changed...

Sponsored Links
I would be inclined to say not notifiable, but definantly requires a test and cert.

<RF sits on fence>

Why not give your LABC a ring, and see what they say. (It'll probably be err........<LABC hangs up>)

Sponsored Links
lol RF, might badger them by email some more (I'm sure they love me :p)

Lectrician, was looking at getting some test equip, but not really sure what to go for, money isn't in abundance for me atm... :( (at the momment trying to find a part time job that will be able to fit around college come september)* notice alphatek all in ones come up on ebay often and go for good prices, but opinion on them seems to be mixed :s

*I'll probably be rushed off my feet with college, work and trying to get some experience in (most likely working for free) with an electricial contractor, still it'll be a *most* welcome change from doing rather little

Adam_151 said:
Lectrician, was looking at getting some test equip

'Pends on your budget...

At the top end, I like Fluke (is it 1752?? Forgotten!!) for around 900 sovs, but we use Alphatek 61557 for around £400, I believe. Not bad.....

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back