Boris accused of breaking the law again

Sponsored Links
Same as the main stream media a d the
government didn't mention it, everything got focused on getting that jab in as many arms as possible.
You clearly don't understand communications programs either. We can add that to the list.

You clearly don't understand communications programs either. We can add that to the list.
You've lost me there, could you explain what these communication programs are so that I can educate myself other than the usual outlets for news.

Sponsored Links
You've lost me there, could you explain what these communication programs are so that I can educate myself other than the usual outlets for news.
I think he's referring to The Ipcress File.

Communication programs are what you use to I form people about things that are happening.

You use different ones to inform doctors in hospitals to people needing vaccination.

You over egging this communication thing to make it sound more complicated than it is. Sounds like the bleed*n obvious to me.

Clever, very clever.

My guess is he's calculated the whatsapps will be more damaging to Sunak than him if disclosed.

I wonder whether he will have to pay for alternative lawyers himself, this time. Maybe it's not a good idea to use lawyers working for the government, if you've committed crimes.

EDIT: @IT Minion, I'm relying on years of watching the West Wing :LOL: There the government lawyers had a duty to declare any information given to them by the president or White House staff about any crimes they had committed.
Lawyers cannot do this. They either represent their clients or they decline. Who pays is irrelevant. It’s possible however that there was confusion as to who the actual client was. In any event, information disclosed with the expectation of privilege must be treated as such even if it is a mistake.

Clever, very clever.

My guess is he's calculated the whatsapps will be more damaging to Sunak than him if disclosed.
That may well be the case, revenge is a dish etc, but how is it remotely clever in terms of the reputation of the tory party.

Blup

Lawyers cannot do this. They either represent their clients or they decline. Who pays is irrelevant. It’s possible however that there was confusion as to who the actual client was. In any event, information disclosed with the expectation of privilege must be treated as such even if it is a mistake.

It's probably getting on for ten years since I watched the West Wing, so I've forgotten the nuances, but I think it must have been to do with this which I found on Wikipedia. Does this make sense to you?

Although the White House counsel offers legal advice to the president and vice president, the counsel does so in the president's and vice president's official capacity, and does not serve as the president's personal attorney. Therefore, controversy has emerged over the scope of the attorney–client privilege between the counsel and the president and vice president, namely with John Dean of Watergate notoriety. It is clear, however, that the privilege does not apply in strictly personal matters.

how is it remotely clever in terms of the reputation of the tory party.

(Very) subordinate to Bojo's regard and concern for his own reputation / legacy, I'd wager.

Bloke would stab himself, if he thought it would help his cause.

Sponsored Links
Back