Boris accused of breaking the law again

Sponsored Links
Because he can see into the future maybe
If he could do that it would have been in his interests to have the snip.
I think it's best to leave it now, your all over place again when it comes to explaining yourself.

Last edited:
If he could do that it would have been in his interests to have the snip.
I think it's best to leave it now, your over place again when it comes to explaining yourself.
It's you that's all over the place, trying to make 2 and 2 equal 5

Sponsored Links
Didn't Macron destroy tens of millions of quids worth of PPE shortly before covid because of the storage charges? Aint hindsight wonderful?
Dunno. Did he?
The American government thought it a good idea to reduce their pandemic stocks, despite warnings from Bill Gates.
Why?
Austerity.
It was an unnecessary gesture to save a few quid and came back to bite us all.

When the going got tough over covid boris was often to found in the 'fridge'
You can only spin the in hospital with covid once even with the dumbed down electorate we've got.

All the media? Rarely. But its quickly proven wrong.
This is why BBC news has rebranded as 'Verified:Live', during the day; making an attempt to inspire confidence in the quality of its story behind the news. They appear to have taken elements of Euronews, with a random selection of interns standing beside a computer screen to illustrate the story, so Gen-Z can easily follow the narrative, and increased the number of 'BREAKING NEWS' banners across the screen as the programme goes on...and on...and on...in SKYnews style.
They do try to give accurate information but sometimes follow an unproven thread to find a red herring but quickly disseminate the false story and show it up...while Tik-Tok and GBnews, for example, aren't so fussy.
I get the headlines at the top of the hour and tune in for a weather update, every couple of days but have come to prefer Al Jazeera for world news.

The Guardian does its level best to give a broad range of views and Katy Balls highlights the problems de Piffle brings to the Tories these days. To put it bluntly, he's become toxic to their brand. A bunch of diehards in the party still persist in promoting their boy but come election time the best thing for them will to keep well away...but they won't, of course. They dislike Rish! so much they'd rather take him down, even at the expense of their own election chances.

That's what we were shown in the media....

That's why we talk with people (with a degree of salt-pinching, depending on the person / situation, of course).

FFIW, I speak with a couple of nurses who were there - at two different hospitals - and they said the wards were grim with people struggling to breathe, and some not making it.
Some of these, otherwise apparently young, slim, and healthy.

The way I saw it, myself and mine were unlikely to get ill with the 'rona, but there was no need to go on a rampage either.
Slow and steady wins the day (y)

Putting them on ventilators wasn't the wisest decision, how many that seen off is one of them we'll never know conundrums.

Putting them on ventilators wasn't the wisest decision
They've got a much better understanding of the best treatments now, that's how it works. Learn and improve...

Sponsored Links
Back