Boris caves in on another deadline

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Sorry I must refer to him by his proper name:

Mr Alexander Uturn

Sponsored Links
Remember 2019?

June 25: "We are getting ready to come out on October 31. Come what may. Do or die."

September 2: "There are no circumstances in which I will ask Brussels to delay. We are leaving on 31 October, no ifs or buts."

September 3: "We will leave by 31 October in all circumstances. There will be no further pointless delay."September 4: [No10 source at official press briefing]: "The PM has been clear that he will not go to Brussels to ask for an extension."

September 5: "[Delay?] I'd rather be dead in a ditch."

September 6: [Asked if he'll carry out Parliament's instructions to delay] "I will not. I don't want a delay."

September 6: "[MPs] just passed a law that would force me to beg Brussels for an extension to the Brexit deadline. This is something I will never do."

September 9: "I will not ask for another delay."

September 10: [Treasury minister Simon Clarke, speaking on government's behalf]: "The government is very clear that we will not under any circumstances be asking for an extension and that is the absolute bottom line."

September 16:
"We're going to come out on October 31 and it's vital that people understand that the UK will not extend. We won't go on remaining in the EU beyond October."

September 25: "We will come out of the European Union on 31 October, and we will not be extending."

October 19, 3.30pm: [Conservative Party on Twitter ]: "The Prime Minister will not ask for a delay."

October 19, 10pm: "Dear Mr President... the United Kingdom is seeking a further extension to the period provided under Article 50 (3) of the Treaty on European Union. Yours Sincerely, Prime Minister."

Well it is no suprise as to who is bitching again and I for one am so happy that they are not part of the team in Brussels right now.

Sponsored Links
Remember 2019?

June 25: "We are getting ready to come out on October 31. Come what may. Do or die."

September 2: "There are no circumstances in which I will ask Brussels to delay. We are leaving on 31 October, no ifs or buts."

September 3: "We will leave by 31 October in all circumstances. There will be no further pointless delay."September 4: [No10 source at official press briefing]: "The PM has been clear that he will not go to Brussels to ask for an extension."

September 5: "[Delay?] I'd rather be dead in a ditch."

September 6: [Asked if he'll carry out Parliament's instructions to delay] "I will not. I don't want a delay."

September 6: "[MPs] just passed a law that would force me to beg Brussels for an extension to the Brexit deadline. This is something I will never do."

September 9: "I will not ask for another delay."

September 10: [Treasury minister Simon Clarke, speaking on government's behalf]: "The government is very clear that we will not under any circumstances be asking for an extension and that is the absolute bottom line."

September 16:
"We're going to come out on October 31 and it's vital that people understand that the UK will not extend. We won't go on remaining in the EU beyond October."

September 25: "We will come out of the European Union on 31 October, and we will not be extending."

October 19, 3.30pm: [Conservative Party on Twitter ]: "The Prime Minister will not ask for a delay."

October 19, 10pm: "Dear Mr President... the United Kingdom is seeking a further extension to the period provided under Article 50 (3) of the Treaty on European Union. Yours Sincerely, Prime Minister."
Your smug air of satisfaction is degrading and unedifying Johnnyboy...even by your low standards.Shameful.

Come on dum, just keep repeating "we won.... we won"

Smug satisfaction, you say?

"We won... we won."

Well it is no suprise as to who is bitching again and I for one am so happy that they are not part of the team in Brussels right now.
I am pleased you are happy wallowing in your ignorance.

lets see how that works out for ya

Your smug air of satisfaction is degrading and unedifying Johnnyboy...even by your low standards.Shameful.
please can you point out the "smug air of satisfaction"

all I can see is a list of Mr U turn.....doing what he does

Goodness me are all you remoaners still here? I would have thought you would all have beggered off to whichever other country you want to be in because it's pretty damn obvious none of you want to be here. Off you all pop and goodbye and good riddances.

Sponsored Links
Back