Boris is in charge and there's heads that need knocking together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
He's just the man to do the job, who else has got the kanoonas at present ?

Sponsored Links
He's just the man to do the job, who else has got the kanoonas at present ?

I didn't reckon him at all, rather the best of a bad bunch, but one way or another he will pull it off. Such a shame the remainers are pushing us into a worse deal than it need be, rather than accepting the situation with good grace.

I didn't reckon him at all, rather the best of a bad bunch, but one way or another he will pull it off. Such a shame the remainers are pushing us into a worse deal than it need be, rather than accepting the situation with good grace.

Remainers are are a bunch of spoiled prats but they won't stop it because the majority want out.....the longer it goes on the lead Johnson has will get bigger and bigger !

Sponsored Links
BorisJustice.jpg

The best is yet to come ;)

The opposition parties had better sort themselves out rapidly and get Johnson out before the 31st or the UK will be crashing out deal or no deal ;)

This Benn act will not amount to a bag of beans

Labour liberals and all the other b*** ends need to wake up and get there heads out of there backsides

I agree, I want out a no deal ASAP.

The harder the better.
Remainers are are a bunch of spoiled prats but they won't stop it because the majority want out.....the longer it goes on the lead Johnson has will get bigger and bigger !

I agree.
Lets have the hardest no deal ASAP.

It wont take to long for Yorkshire to feel the benefits.

Rees Mogg and his mates are men of honour they want Brexit even though it will make them so much poorer

Such a shame the remainers are pushing us into a worse deal than it need be
Leavers did that themselves.
Some people blindly believed all the bare-faced lies fed to them. Instead of being sheep, these people should have thought about it for themselves and woken up and smelt the coffee, realising that all that was presented to them was utter bullcr@p.

Leavers did that themselves.
Some people blindly believed all the bare-faced lies fed to them. Instead of being sheep, these people should have thought about it for themselves and woken up and smelt the coffee, realising that all that was presented to them was utter bullcr@p.
So you keep saying...Because it is your defence mechanism...Decision made.Out of EU.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back