Boris Jailed For 2.5 Years

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Russians are probably involved in the Becker caper

and imo Johnson is a Putin / Russian spy :idea:

parliament has been infiltrated by Russian secret squirrels ;)

At least he will not be commentating at Wimbledon anymore, had to mute when he was rambling on.

The wrong one. All he did was knock tennis balls around, made a lot of money, lost a fair bit due to a divorce and some baby. Lived too high. Went bankrupt and hid some stuff.

2 1/2 years 1/2 in prison.
Thankyou ajohn absolutely

What really cocks me off in this world are armchair ******s that resent anyone doing better than them who then applaud their downfall or taxation or whatever it is to ensure despite their hard work and sacrifice are pulled back down to said persons level who's been too lazy themselves to ever excel in life.

Fck off you lazy undeserving bunch of winkers. If you want success money and such a lifestyle it normally comes at a price of hard work and sacrifice. Contrary to belief people aren't selectively gifted like lottery winners.

Yes Boris attempted to syphon off some of his money wouldn't we all when the vulchers start ripping at you.

Creditors.

Do you enjoy being ripped off?
You're missing the point. I'm not saying he shouldn't go down. However we all know when a default of this magnitude occurs the dollar signs go into overdrive.
I'd would hazard a guess the costs accrued far exceeded the actual missed payment and or options for Boris to negotiate out of it.

I would also assume he was prepared to sacrifice a year of his life whilst he's squirelled away those assets in question. I would.
This world is ruthless there's no reward for being Mr niceguy.

Back in my 20s I took financial advice on some money I had earnt from hard work. Big mistake I ended up paying half of it back in tax due to their poor advice. People who didn't know me personally had no sympathy for me as it seemed I deserved to lose some of it.

What really cocks me off in this world are armchair ******s that resent anyone doing better than them who then applaud their downfall or taxation or whatever it is to ensure despite their hard work and sacrifice are pulled back down to said persons level who's been too lazy themselves to ever excel in life.
It's the Labour way. :whistle:

This world is ruthless there's no reward for being Mr niceguy.
Defaulting on £50m being Mr Niceguy? I'm sure his creditors are thrilled he's squirreled money away. I bet they had to work hard to build their business up only for some ginger conman to leave them devestated.

Sponsored Links
Back