Boris Johnson agreed with some Tory MPs who thought Covid was "nature's way of dealing with old people"

Yeah, shockingly the vaccines don't just sit in the arm as a solid lump until you die of old age.
Did you actually read your link it is speaking about the anti bodies that are produced by the vaccine and by your comment "shockingly the vaccines don't just sit in your arm" you must think that what was injected into your arm is meant to travel all around the body and into the nose etc etc etc

Sponsored Links
It's a pity that these pharma companies can't inoculate against stupidity.
Are you volunteering yourself for those trials ? It may take 5 or 6 doses like the covid vaccine to take any effect

You certainly are with your previous comments about covid injections
Go on then, post some, and if I was wrong I'll happily correct them.

You're just making a fool of yourself, again.

Did you actually read your link it is speaking about the anti bodies that are produced by the vaccine and by your comment "shockingly the vaccines don't just sit in your arm" you must think that what was injected into your arm is meant to travel all around the body and into the nose etc etc etc
Utterly obsessed. Let it go...

Sponsored Links
Go on then, post some, and if I was wrong I'll happily correct them.

You're just making a fool of yourself, again.
you know fine well what you have put in the past i wont be wasting anytime looking them out .

You have pointed out nothing other your stupid baseless claims, as per. Get a life...
get a life ? a quick search of you and vaccine brings up dozens and dozens of pages probably going into thousands of comments now that is obsession . Get a life Denso

get a life ? a quick search of you and vaccine brings up dozens and dozens of pages probably going into thousands of comments now that is obsession . Get a life Denso
Hey, it's hard work dispelling the tinfoil hatter myths. Have seen the amount of garbage they post? Gazillions of threads...

Just under £18M has been paid out to < 150 people suffering severe injuries due to the covid 19 vaccine. That is pretty low given the roll out.

Just under £18M has been paid out to < 150 people suffering severe injuries due to the covid 19 vaccine. That is pretty low given the roll out.
you mean initially there is now a case going through court that will open up other avenues ,
And as for the ones being paid out already all but a few are related to the astra zeneca vaccine that many country banned the use of for certain ages quite quickly

you mean initially there is now a case going through court that will open up other avenues ,
And as for the ones being paid out already all but a few are related to the astra zeneca vaccine that many country banned the use of for certain ages quite quickly
The covid vaccines saved far more lives than it killed

and it prevented a lot of people suffering life changing long covid health problems

Sponsored Links
Back