Boris Johnson agreed with some Tory MPs who thought Covid was "nature's way of dealing with old people"

Maybe voting conservative is nature’s way of dealing with old people

Blup

Sponsored Links
The covid vaccines saved far more lives than it killed

and it prevented a lot of people suffering life changing long covid health problems
of course it did you keep believing that

of course it did you keep believing that
And you, and a few like you, can believe the total opposite if you want.

I will stick with the vaccine thank you. I've had it; cant not have it, and I'm alive and well

Sponsored Links
Really.
Massive own goal there gant.

in August analyzed a mix of peer-reviewed and preprint studies, six of which looked at whether people who were vaccinated before they got infected had a lower chance of developing Long COVID than unvaccinated people who got sick. All six studies concluded that vaccinated people are at lower risk.

Lol.

That wasn't the point, the point is you can still get long covid even though you might be under illusion the jab can save you from it.
Goalposts somewhat diminished.
Lol.

So you can get covid if you've had the jab and you can get long covid if you've had the jab and on top of that the jab gives you a chance of myocarditis, heart problems ( notice the increase in deaths of young sporting athletes from heart attack and those watching the footie Saturday afternoon) and just death.
You just keep loling away as you have a jab coursing round your veins like a ticking time bomb ha ha ha.

So you can get covid if you've had the jab and you can get long covid if you've had the jab
Like other vaccines you mean? I thought this was the special death jab?

Adverse reactions/events were expected to be around 1%. It’s actually been pretty amazing that only a few 100 people have had very severe reactions out of the millions of doses. Obviously not great for the unlucky ones.

But the real people to blame for Covid are those that let it escape in first place.

Adverse reactions/events were expected to be around 1%. It’s actually been pretty amazing that only a few 100 people have had very severe reactions out of the millions of doses. Obviously not great for the unlucky ones.

But the real people to blame for Covid are those that let it escape in first place.
It has been amazing almost too good to be true.

Sponsored Links
Back