Boris reprimanded for repeating Brexit lie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
EU will not allow Turkey to join, JD supports there decision LWR ;)

Probably because they are an Islamic country ;)

I don't need to support or oppose the decision of the European nations. I simply point out the fiction peddled by the like of Notch7.

Its compelled, Im not part of a boat.

Why do you say its nonsense?

What have you got against Turkey? or is it Turkish people?

Sponsored Links
I don't need to support or oppose the decision of the European nations. I simply point out the fiction peddled by the like of Notch7.

so why have the EU vetoed Turkeys membership than

who in the EU opposed it then ?

why do u object to the Turks joining then ?

was human rights mentioned in any objections by EU states ??

I suspect that the EU would like Turkey to join, if only to extend their sphere of influence, but as Turkey are nowhere near completing the entrance requirements, plus the fact that they've gone backwards lately, and then tae into account the fact they are now cosying up to Russia, and the logical conclusion suggests they won't be let in anytime in the near future.

so why have the EU vetoed Turkeys membership than

who in the EU opposed it then ?

why do u object to the Turks joining then ?

was human rights mentioned in any objections by EU states ??
Turkey are the making of their own EU demise.

You may get off on that but most people have a life. Transams probably gotta walk all the way down to the garages to uncover one of his V8's, for a run tomoz, then have dinner at the house before winding up the internets three biggest losers.
He lives in a ground floor flat! He told us.
I cannot fall down the stairs as I live in a ground floor flat which means I do not have stairs.
Unless you claim he was lying?

Plus he has a business to run. It's not like he digs holes for his families two bit firm. :cool:
He shovels sh*t for a living, he told us.
....and I had a spiritual calling to get involved with doing my bit for the enviroment So every time u take a dump Noseall u can think of me....
Unless you claim he was lying?

Last edited:
how so noseall ?
They have been given a list of EU requirements needed to become a member. They have failed to comply with these requirements. I can't go into detail because I don't know what the exact requirements are, nor am I bothered. I suggest you use Google if you want more information.

They have been given a list of EU requirements needed to become a member. They have failed to comply with these requirements. I can't go into detail because I don't know what the exact requirements are, nor am I bothered. I suggest you use Google if you want more information.

Human rights was one criteria ;)

No I don't suppose u are bothered . Brexit ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back