Boris skipped 5 Cobra meetings. Austerity, incompetebce and hubris.

Sponsored Links
What, the one recovering from near death?

I haven't seen evidence of that.

Sitting up in bed, chatting to the nurses and looking at business papers, is not my experience of ITU.

Had he been, say, a hospital doctor with similar symptoms, he would have been lucky even to get tested.

Being ill does not make him a hero.

tedious picking .
Ah, the 'needler in chief' pops up again...

mottie probably doesn't understand that circumstances can change, and thus plans have to temporarily be altered through necessity.

But then obviously mottie also doesn't believe in putting one's family first!

So time to change the record mottie, and break the habit of a lifetime.

Add something to the debate instead of being one of cumming's weirdos!

Sponsored Links
And other newspapers are available!
other papers didnt have that article -which was a Sunday Times exclusive.

I was only point out the reason the whole article was inlcuded in the thread.

I don't think CharlieG said that it was ok, or that the public shouldn't be interested.
that was the inference.....it was dismissive

mottie probably doesn't understand that circumstances can change, and thus plans have to temporarily be altered through necessity.
So you have to stay in the UK...a country you loath..

Too add to your litany of personal faults.

Says galahad acting as though he actually gives a toss about the people who have died.
What he does give a toss about is the fact that the tories are in power.
And he doesn't like it.
Tough.

Last edited:
Says galahad acting as though he actually gives a toss about the people who have died.
What he does give a toss about is the fact that the tories are in power.
And he doesn't like it.
Tough.

I suppose lying comes natural to a death cultist.

If they were not so pre-occupied with Brexit or cutting everying to the bone with Austerity maybe we would not have been so ill prepapared and tried to wing it with herd immunity.

So now we have to spend hundreds of billions to prop up the economy which has taken the hit of potentially 20-30% of GDP - that's mismanagement on a macro scale. Double whammy.

So now we have to spend hundreds of billions to prop up the economy

Sounds like a bargain, the eu will be in for at least a trillion. If the transition period is extended, we'll be liable for a slice of that as well. *** that.

Sounds like a bargain, the eu will be in for at least a trillion. If the transition period is extended, we'll be liable for a slice of that as well. Fuk that.

So instead of spending a few billions in buying equipment in 2017 or contact tracing properly and using council health workers you think its a bargain to spend hundreds of billions. You certainly are not good with money.

So instead of spending a few billions in buying equipment in 2017 or contact tracing properly and using council health workers you think its a bargain to spend hundreds of billions. You certainly are not good with money.

So if we had spent a few billion in 2017 you're saying we wouldn't have been affected, are you quite sure about that?

So if we had spent a few billion in 2017 you're saying we wouldn't have been affected, are you quite sure about that?

Did you fail to read the rest of what I wrote or the torrent of information how we still are not testing enough. Look how Germany, South Korea, Singapore managed their outbreaks and tell me what were we doing over the last week in Jan and Feb? Celebrating?

Did you fail to read the rest of what I wrote or the torrent of information how we still are not testing enough. Look how Germany, South Korea, Singapore managed their outbreaks and tell me what were we doing over the last week in Jan and Feb? Celebrating?

So you're saying it won't cost Germany, South Korea or Singapore anything then?

Sponsored Links
Back