Boris skipped 5 Cobra meetings. Austerity, incompetebce and hubris.

Sponsored Links
Did you fail to read the rest of what I wrote or the torrent of information how we still are not testing enough. Look how Germany, South Korea, Singapore managed their outbreaks and tell me what were we doing over the last week in Jan and Feb? Celebrating?

fail to read it :eek:

blimey I lost the will to live after the first paragraph :LOL: well tbh I never got to the end of the 1st paragraph

life is to short ;)

as Noseall might say a few lefty h*** smokers probably agree with it :LOL:

Last edited:
Says galahad acting as though he actually gives a toss about the people who have died.
What he does give a toss about is the fact that the tories are in power.
And he doesn't like it.
Tough.
Spot on.

Sponsored Links
An interesting 2000 word rebuttal of The Times article by the govt published today. I wont reproduce it in full, but this paragraph bests sums up The Times article.

The government also took issue with an excerpt of the newspaper report that said "the virus had sneaked into our airports, our trains, our workplaces and our homes" by the time Mr Johnson chaired a COBRA meeting on 2 March.

"This virus has hit countries around the world," the Department of Health said. "It is ridiculous to suggest that coronavirus only reached the UK because the health secretary and not the PM chaired a COBRA meeting."

It was interesting to hear Buffoon apologists saying that the PM is of no use at crisis meetings and they are just as effective without him because he contributes nothing and doesn't need to hear the discussions.

I’ve just this minute seen Tony Blair asked by Victoria Derbyshire whether he didn’t attend any COBRA meetings when he was PM. At first he wouldn’t answer but when pushed......he couldn’t remember! I’m sure he’d ****ing remember if he had not missed any and wouldn’t have wasted the opportunity to show Boris in a bad light, the slippery barsteward.

"This virus has hit countries around the world," the Department of Health said. "It is ridiculous to suggest that coronavirus only reached the UK because the health secretary and not the PM chaired a COBRA meeting."
strawman

the Times article never claimed it did

And he doesn't like it.
Tough.

the UK is on course to have the highest deaths in Europe from Covid 19 -due to the governments mistakes

Ryler doesnt care he says 'tough'
Ryler is a Tory voter and he applauds their policy that is killing so many people

due to the governments mistakes
Too early to say definetively..Mistakes made..In every country...Learn the lessons,move on..Or in your case... wring your hands and twist forever.

strawman

the countries that acted faster will be able to end lockdown faster.....which will cost those economies less.

Until the next wave hits, and the next, and the next.....

They'll be in and out of lockdown, like a drunk aunty is, doing the Hokey Cokey, at a family party.

Sponsored Links
Back