bottle water

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
i take my water from the tap it's good enough to drink and quench
a thirst :LOL: i would not buy water from a shop in the uk, are people who buy by the bottle fools, and why not put some in a bottle from the tap and take it with you ;)

Sponsored Links
i think its funny in the various test over the years the tap water always does well in blind tastings :D :D

Where I live the water is often to muddy to have a bath in, there is no way I will drink it.

tap water is chlorinated and tastes funny after a few hours in a bottle..
nothing wrong with it once boiled and made into squash or coffee though...

if i'm drinking straight water then it's bottled stuff all the way for me..

it's common knowledge that evian is naive spelt backwards.. which is french for "those stupid English will buy anything.." :)

Sponsored Links
tap water is chlorinated and tastes funny after a few hours in a bottle..
nothing wrong with it once boiled and made into squash or coffee though...

if i'm drinking straight water then it's bottled stuff all the way for me..

it's common knowledge that evian is naive spelt backwards.. which is french for "those stupid English will buy anything.." :)

so you boil your water and then make it into sqush, presumably having to leave it in the fridge for hours, might as well just buy bottled save a load of time, probably less effort on the old carbon footprint too :LOL:

Not a lot of people know this but in the eyes of the law bottled water isn't classified as drinking water. Therefore it's not covered by the Water quality regulations 1990.

I live down in the south west where we pay the highest water bills in the country,drink as much as i can from the tap and use as much as i can to get my moneys worth.

I live down in the south west where we pay the highest water bills in the country,drink as much as i can from the tap and use as much as i can to get my moneys worth.
:LOL: nice one, I bet you even bathe in the stuff? ;)

:LOL: nice one, I bet you even bathe in the stuff? ;)[/quote]
Once a year whether its neccesery or not

I won't drink water from the tap unless I can help it. The tap water in Lancashire (or at least out of our taps) stinks of chlorine. I use a Brita filter jug. The difference is like chalk and cheese.

Well our tap water is hard, clear and cold, beautiful.......................... :D

I think it has got to be down to where you live, I will quite happliy drink tap water from around here as a majority of it is off the fells etc. I couldn't get away drinking the water around Cheltenham tho, tasted awful.

bottle water costs more than fuel per litre :eek: wish my fuel was on tap, take as much as you like for about £420 per-year, thats brill value ;) i was working on a water bottling plant in Cumbria the guys working there said they would not be allow to sell it if it had to come to you from your tap :eek:

Sponsored Links
Back