Brain death

Sponsored Links
You are the one who chose to disclose that you are an old git and partial to a bottle of wine at breakfast...
That’s it, when questioned, make up a lie. I think you’ll find that you were the one who decided I was an 'old git' and you were the one who assumed I was partial to a bottle of wine with my breakfast.

Most parents don't want their children murdered...
"Most". Well that's ok then. Hand responsibility over to the parents and let a couple of dozen children die.

The state and lawyers are more than capable and not emotional parents.

Not at all...

I believe that the parents simply want the system not to be biased towards the state...

That is why they have called for a public inquiry, as have the parents of Charlie Gard...
“No parent or family must go through this again. We have been forced to fight a relentless legal battle by the hospital trust while faced with an unimaginable tragedy. We were backed into a corner by the system, stripped of all our rights, and have had to fight for Archie’s real ‘best interests’ and right to live with everything stacked against us."
They still think they were right in what his real interests are.

The simplest way to avoid future parents having to go through this would be to ban the Christian Center or whatever they're called. Every notable case they touch they drag out and lose.

Any other intervention that could have reduced their suffering would be to reduce the potential to appeal, which has obvious downsides.

Sponsored Links
The parents are never the best placed to judge what is right or wrong, their judgement is coloured and they will always want their child kept alive. The hospital has made it clear he was brain dead, the judge in the case has ruled the same, yet they still will not just let it go. I can sympathise with the parents on the loss, but this whole thing is a ridiculous waste.
Whilst I disagree with your first clause, I agree with your wider points. This is a balanced view, worth a read, if only for the timeline and actual judgements ...

Please don't let the way your MSM handles this story cloud your judgement.

Your MSM is selling 'clicks' by twisting the story to tug your primitive emotions, yet you have no emotional involvement in this sad case.

Did I? Where?
Here :)

mottie.JPG

The state and lawyers are more than capable and not emotional parents.
PMSL...

What is wrong with being an 'emotional parent'?

Unless of course you believe in completely removing human emotion from family life?

I think you must have been the only poor sap that didn't get the joke if you really believed that I actually had wine for breakfast! Must be difficult not having a humorous bone in your body. :rolleyes:
Ah, so you're saying we should take your posts as a bit of a joke?

I've got news for you...

We've known that all along :LOL:

I think you must have been the only poor sap that didn't get the joke if you really believed that I actually had wine for breakfast! "Poached haddock with broccoli and horseradish sauce". Must be hard going through life not having a humorous bone in your body. :rolleyes:
They say that alcoholics are the last people to realise that they are an alcoholic.

For this, amongst many other things, I think you need to seek help.

They say that alcoholics are the last people to realise that they are an alcoholic.

I'll drink to that. (y)

They say the same about tall story tellers too. Some are even know to actually believe the shît they spout.

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

So mottie could be an alcoholic creepy stalking troll...

Surely there must be an early intervention program designed for such a threat!

I see mottie finds it funny, but then I guess mottie as always doesn't care (n)

Unless of course you believe in completely removing human emotion from family life?
No. Just important decisions for the child. If it had been up to the state those murdered children would be alive today.

Sponsored Links
Back