Breakdown Engineers?

Sponsored Links
He does not want his boiler fixed!

He only wants free training so that he can steal our customers and undercut us!

Sponsored Links
He does not want his boiler fixed!

He only wants free training so that he can steal our customers and undercut us!

Sorry, I did not realise that !

I gather you do not agree with the government asking people to recruit apprentices ;)

Keith

Quite sad isn't it that someone who really wants to become a good breakdown engineer and have a chance of getting a job with a firm, can't get any experience with a pro! I've done everything on my own that I can, studied books/manuals/dvds over 2 years, got hold of an old boiler to test/take apart, , applied to go on manufacturer courses (in march) - but still it seems impossible!!

look mate british gas now charge 16k to take an apprentice on, so maybe if you was to pay someone for there time & knowledge you may get somewhere these people who come on here an say il work for free make me laugh... :LOL:

Sorry, I did not realise that !

I gather you do not agree with the government asking people to recruit apprentices ;)

Keith

Apprenticeships are a very good idea.

Trouble is these people dont want to do them. They want to pass the ACS and let themselves loose on the public.

gov schemes only help the under 26s.

Tony

how much would it cost roughly to go out with a breakdown engineer ?

I understand it's their knowledge and experience.

how much would it cost roughly to go out with a breakdown engineer ?

I understand it's their knowledge and experience.
Just like on a date, the more experianced the more money, and Agile is the the top bitch,, er so to speak. :eek:

Trouble is these people dont want to do them. They want to pass the ACS and let themselves loose on the public.

Tony I take it you are saying above being a time served heating engineer or you are immune to what you preach to others

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back