Breaking news

Sponsored Links
Are you saying all Remainers hate the UK and the current Government?

Bojo neither saved the economy or people but spent billions.

On top he releases this to the Press late at night rather than make an announcment - coward and a lack of leadership.

Eat out to Help out the Virus.

Uni students back at Uni so they can pay fees and rent.

An unbalanced economy and unhinged leadership exposed by the Virus.

Serious question: are you retarded?

So that must automatically put you in the opposing team.
Correct, I voted for Brexit, I don’t knock my own country and if a government comes along that I think could do better than the current one, I’d vote for them. Do you think we'd be in a better position if Corbyn had been in power?

Sponsored Links
Bojo neither saved the economy or people but spent billions.

On top he releases this to the Press late at night rather than make an announcment - coward and a lack of leadership.

Eat out to Help out the Virus.

Uni students back at Uni so they can pay fees and rent.

An unbalanced economy and unhinged leadership exposed by the Virus.
Same type of question to you that sillyjohnnyD swerved: who do you think could have saved the economy or people and not spent millions?

Correct, I voted for Brexit, I don’t knock my own country and if a government comes along that I think could do better than the current one, I’d vote for them.
Are you a Tory supporter at heart?

My perception of one main parties is that they seem to be concerned with how much they and their ilk can milk from the public purse while trying to stop (or make it incredibly difficult for) everyone else to access basic benefits and services (because the purse is not full enough to pay for both).
No political party is perfect, but this MO is morally wrong and IMO borders on criminal.

Government should be regularly scrutinised and held accountable for their actions.

Sponsored Links
Back