Brexit - a reality check!

Perhaps farmers should try planting only what they can pick. I mean, if you were a farmer, would you keep on planting stuff that you would have to leave to rot?

Yields will be down at least 30% this year due to drought. Brexit eh?

Sponsored Links
So will many other countries. Feck all to do with the referendum. I wonder if the €7 and a couple of minutes on the internet for a three year visa will put people off of travelling because of the cost and all the aggro? :rolleyes:
everything to do with brexi t ( leaving the EU). So that means it was relevant at the referendum

Sponsored Links
Not swerved anything. Obviously there would be a price for Brexit and so far, this is one of them. Damn, damn, damn I knew those Europeans would get us!

Perhaps farmers should try planting only what they can pick. I mean, if you were a farmer, would you keep on planting stuff that you would have to leave to rot?
That’s what farmers are having to do.

So yields are lower and UK is more reliant on imports especially from EU

youve just pointed out another Brexit failure

Jeez! What a ball ache!

Dover port and the channel tunnel terminal infrastructure was built for Freedom of Movement rate of passenger flow.

biometric checks will mean every single passenger in a car, getting out and going to a machine to do the biometric check…..there is no infrastructure for that.

Oh well Dorset coast for me, as much as love the UK, France is a wonderful place to holiday.

If they had sufficient hindsight (or even foresight) they would not have voted for Brexit. But they were lied to.

So yields are lower and UK is more reliant on imports especially from EU
We weren’t reliant three years ago so do you really believe we have got more reliant on EU produce since leaving?

8EB1EF69-9ECD-4C2F-9595-43648676E135.jpeg

Sponsored Links
Back