Brexit Is a Complete failure

In other words a remainer charged with being gamekeeper. It's no wonder Brexit never had any chance of getting off the ground when the political establishment never wanted to take it on, Johnstone included.
Another sore winner

Sponsored Links
The remainers left no stone unturned to put the fear of god into the electorate

Lying Quitters called it "Project Fear"

And now we see it is Project Fact.

Sponsored Links
It's no wonder Brexit never had any chance of getting off the ground
The Brexiteer Tories won the last GE with a massive majority, a bulshítting Brexer in the PM seat and a huge number of Brexiteers in seats of power. How could Brexit possibly fail?

Hilarious.

Do you ever read what anybody
Lying Quitters called it "Project Fear"

And now we see it is Project Fact.
Do you ever read what anybody says and understand what they're saying, your comments don't reflect that you do.

The Brexiteer Tories won the last GE with a massive majority, a bulshítting Brexer in the PM seat and a huge number of Brexiteers in seats of power. How could Brexit possibly fail?

Hilarious.
I agree a bulshitting premier who had a wife dictating policy what could possibly go wrong.

Why would he be a favourite if he's dishonest and incompetent, I get the dishonest bit arn't they all but why would you want somebody incompetent. I'm sure it reads well in your world, to us looking on it makes very little sense.

I didn't complain I thought it was quite funny and was an admission of how desperate they had become.

Sponsored Links
Back