Brexit positives

Sponsored Links
The heart of the EU

Are you not aware that the EU is composed of its constituent nations?

Your fantasy only makes sense if you believe that it is secretly ruled by evil alien lizards.

Do you?

There must be some real tangible benefits to brexit.

The point has been clearly made about what people do NOT want and making it a reason to vote out. To my mind, the referendum was really just a vote about immigration (a real issue), at the expense of our financial future.

But what about the advantages and benefits?

Let's not make this a thread arguing to and fro, (very few people on here will change their mindset), so each point can be argued on new threads if discussion is wanted.

Just simply point out the advantages and benefits of brexit. I don't actually expect many, but welcome to be surprised.

To the remainers, you can post benefits of brexit too.

Let's see how far this thread goes before insults fly, and where they come from, brexiteers or remainers.
I fail to see why remoaners seem to think brexiteers need to constantly justify themselves..We new the ref was happening,both sides did there best to educate themselves,politicians lied,exagerrated or were clueless,on both sides.Nobody thought brexit would be easy.People were fed up,of EU,for their various reasons,immigration,waste of money,corruption,highest court in the land based in Brussels,more and more federalisation,heading toward EU integrated arms forces,,,etc etc,,some people are risk takers, others risk averse,better the devil you know attitude.For sure,no one knows the definite outcome of UK post Brexit,but the biggest ever vote of all time has taken place in the UK and we are not all thick xenophobe masochists.

Sponsored Links
"Just simply point out the advantages and benefits of brexit. I don't actually expect many, but welcome to be surprised."

Completely loaded and biased question.Been arguing the toss on here for months,as you say,no one will change mind,so what is the point..and what is the point of ref2,,,as you admit,no one has changed their mind

Are you not aware that the EU is composed of its constituent nations?

Your fantasy only makes sense if you believe that it is secretly ruled by evil alien lizards.

Do you?
WTF drugs are you on?

"Just simply point out the advantages and benefits of brexit. I don't actually expect many, but welcome to be surprised."

Looks like Durham doesn't want to tell us what advantages he foresees. If any.

Looks like Durham doesn't want to tell us what advantages he foresees. If any.
See what I mean...same nonsense out of people...send me a list of EU benefits ..by the way. Whatever you send,I will disagree with..

Sponsored Links
Back