BREXIT Put your hands up if you didn't know what you were voting for.

BREXIT Put your hands up if you didn't know what you were voting for.

• I knew

Votes: 20 83.3%
  • I didn't know

Votes: 4 16.7%

• Total voters
Sponsored Links
It's rather obvious that the three that voted they didn't know what they were voting or were knowsnothing John D and the other wannbenlikedbutsosmugpeoplehateme

So there we have it the three remainiacs that didn't know what they were voting for.

It 2 really I voted that I didn't know as a protest vote.

Gasbag has learnt from a**e end that they think they can enhance their professional reputation with lies and bigotry.

Sponsored Links
If people knew what they were voting for then they can answer the customs question which remains unanswered.

Surprisingly with all these well informed Brexitters still no response.

If people knew what they were voting for then they can answer the customs question which remains unanswered.

Surprisingly with all these well informed Brexitters still no response.

If I voted out because I like straight bananas and voting out meant I could have straight bannanas means I know why I voted out.

I've never said I know the in's & outs of a rats arse. And should imagine neither do you..

I have not made a statement about British industry and I don't know either. Rather, I'm asking you to clarify your statement....
Ok.
https://www.google.pt/search?q=what...ome..69i57.29018j0j4&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

How do want to count it?
I will admit I did not have shares in mind when I wrote it but more the fact that foreign owned includes -
One in four large companies may be the majority.
61% definitely is.

Including:
All car manufacturing except Morgan (I am sorry if there is another tiny firm somewhere that may still be British)
All of the petrol companies
Steel
Some railway franchises
Several of the most famous brands and everyday names
EDF etc.

Does everything made in China count?
Companies that pretend to live abroad in British tax havens may technically be British but the profits flow out and tax is not paid just the same.

It also depends what you want to class as 'industry'; I meant proper industry.

My point was made in reply to a reference to the 'industrial' troubles of the past which, in my opinion, were caused either on purpose or inadvertantly by useless British management.

If I voted out because I like straight bananas and voting out meant I could have straight bannanas means I know why I voted out.
I know you are being humourous but that is not a suitable example, merely one of the myths about the EU, so it actually means you didn't know.

I know you are being humourous but that is not a suitable example, merely one of the myths about the EU, so it actually means you didn't know.

Its just a making a point. I voted out for various reasons not all. I never thought of everything and nor did you.

Is Aston Martin not British?

I never thought of everything and nor did you.
I did - well to be honest only about 95% of the consequences :)

Given such a momentus decision to make, it should incumbent on the person putting their cross in the box to know exactly what they are doing!

Sponsored Links
Back