BREXIT Put your hands up if you didn't know what you were voting for.

BREXIT Put your hands up if you didn't know what you were voting for.

• I knew

Votes: 20 83.3%
  • I didn't know

Votes: 4 16.7%

• Total voters
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
If I voted out because I like straight bananas and voting out meant I could have straight bannanas means I know why I voted out.

I've never said I know the in's & outs of a rats arse. And should imagine neither do you..

So you haven't got a clue. Brilliant. You should try politics.

Ahhh the sweet smell of victory for leave ........a beautiful smell of freedom from the despotic EU ........go live abroad jonny boy if you still want to be in Europe you can be be up to your ears in it then.

You're so very very bitter about the referendum .....beats me why you want to remain here .....Please emigrate to Germany they've got sourKrauts over there .....go please .........

So you haven't got a clue. Brilliant. You should try politics.

So what your saying is only people with degrees in politics should only be able to vote........ Really ???
You do know what a democracy is ??

Your perfect EU would fall apart

You asked about the Irish Border. Tell me what issues will arise keeping it border less and I'll try my best to answer.

There cannot be a border between the north and south :eek:

blimey how will the flow of red diesel continue if there are check points :?:

yes exactly ;) the EU have not taken that into consideration ;)

Ahhh the sweet smell of victory for leave ........a beautiful smell of freedom from the despotic EU ........go live abroad jonny boy if you still want to be in Europe you can be be up to your ears in it then.

You're so very very bitter about the referendum .....beats me why you want to remain here .....Please emigrate to Germany they've got sourKrauts over there .....go please .........

there has been a 400% increase of English Pats that have applied for a German Passport in the last year, with a dual passport an English Pat will be able to move around the EU and carry on with their business connections without requiring visas if Brexit should ever happen. Dual Passport will be in force for a life time instead of relying on visas

So what your saying is only people with degrees in politics should only be able to vote........ Really ???
You do know what a democracy is ??

Your perfect EU would fall apart

You asked about the Irish Border. Tell me what issues will arise keeping it border less and I'll try my best to answer.
There already is a border, it has been there for almost a hundred years, two different jurisdictions, different currencies, different laws, different VAT and tax rates, If you commit a crime in the North and go South the authorities would have to apply to have you extradited.

there has been a 400% increase of English Pats that have applied for a German Passport in the last year, with a dual passport an English Pat will be able to move around the EU and carry on with their business connections without requiring visas if Brexit should ever happen. Dual Passport will be in force for a life time instead of relying on visas

That's a good thing? Right??

That's a good thing? Right??

At the moment Yes
get in quick before Brexit takes place, it insures an Ex Pat from this Country will have freedom to move around the EU and continue business before the Brexit negotiations go " belly up" for this Country

Sponsored Links
Back