Brexit the movie.

Pointing out Transam is a **** is not me being upset. He is a repetitive bore and as a result - a ****.
Well you do seem pretty upset.... It seems too that your goat herder buddy WahabiDIY has deserted you too

Sponsored Links
Yanks bang on about freedom to kill each other with guns and freedom to die without healthcare.

Like Brexiteers banging on about taking our country and freedoms back.

What have I lost - exactly?
Your marbles!
That does happen if you try to hold a sensible discussion with **** end. His usual resort to endless streams of nonsensical garbage is probably a learnt response, from an early age, to adult conversations. It is a reflexive response trying to hide his embarrassment at being caught out as a habitual liar.
It happens with his Brafriend as well.

Sponsored Links
That does happen if you try to hold a sensible discussion with **** end. His usual resort to endless streams of nonsensical garbage is probably a learnt response, from an early age, to adult conversations. It is a reflexive response trying to hide his embarrassment at being caught out as a habitual liar.
Did you Google your pointless response WahabiDIY ?

.. if you try to hold a sensible discussion with **** end. His usual resort to endless streams of nonsensical garbage is probably a learnt response, from an early age, to adult conversations. It is a reflexive response trying to hide his embarrassment at being caught out as a habitual liar.
Did you Google your pointless response WahabiDIY ?
Point proven! :rolleyes:

Switzerland is doing so well because it's part of the EU .........OH SORRY I meant because they're not part of the EU !

I think most of the moaning remainers are basically naive, unquestioning and haven't really looked at the issue but spoofeed on EU propaganda whereas the leavers are intelligent questioning types who have studied the issue and made an informed choice.

Bit like knowsnowt ( translation from yorkshire knowsal = knowsnothing ) who satisfies himself by jumping up and down and saying regarding britains contribution we get a rebate !!!!!! yeah knowsnowt give me a hundred quid a week but I'll give you £20 back that's a good deal for you in your eyes !!! Plonker !

yeah knowsnowt give me a hundred quid a week but I'll give you £20 back that's a good deal for you in your eyes !!! Plonker !
Free trade with other EU countries is worth nothing in monetary terms then?

I guess it must just be the articles I have read. Most (even Quitters with intelligence) concede that the UK will be worse off financially when we leave the EU.
Ho hum.

Last edited:
Noseall they do have goats in Mongolia.

Mongolian goats , the breed can be traced back to Gengis Khan's time , he was a Mongolian u know

Yeh but the money goats are mainly in "inner" Mongolia ;)

Sponsored Links
Back