The Atheist Delusion movie

Sponsored Links
Fair enough....in what way mate? How should I change in order to not be misled?
Any help redeeming my eternal soul would be most welcome!
Ta

Romans 10
9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

11 For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.

12 For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him.

13 For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

You are having a laugh right. See below, and have a word with yourself about trying a bit harder next time. Incidentally, is there a valid reason for having a ridiculous username?

Zambo - a magnet for women. Always needs a dog by his side.

Corrected that for you.. Makes much more sense now. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Sponsored Links
how did civilization get its moral compass.

Common sense mainly. How do you think humanity evolved [sic] for millennia before someone realised they could control the masses and earn a chrust [sic] from a fairy tale....

Well to be fair the fairy tale has been around for a long time... Your rendition is regurgitated from other pagan fairy tales going back thousands of years..... You just refuse to accept the truth.

Shall we apply the common sense approach to the 10 commandments?

Holy schit batman - chimps have discovered the lord. !!!!!!!

Common sense mainly. How do you think humanity evolved [sic] for millennia before someone realised they could control the masses and earn a chrust [sic] from a fairy tale....

Well to be fair the fairy tale has been around for a long time... Your rendition is regurgitated from other pagan fairy tales going back thousands of years..... You just refuse to accept the truth.

Shall we apply the common sense approach to the 10 commandments?

Holy schit batman - chimps have discovered the lord. !!!!!!!

I am surprised at you immature reply.
I would have thought a much more intelligent response than just insults,mockery.

but it's not just in scripture. its in your conscience, your conscience bears witness against you if you lie, or steal, murder.

its in your conscience, your conscience bears witness against you if you lie, or steal, murder.

Its called common sense.

You might think my reply mocking, but when you ask such a silly question such as where civilisations moral compass came from what do you expect.

Polytheistic societies had the similar rules.

Do you not understand that your religion was ripped off from many others that came before it?

Its called common sense.
nope ,it is your conscience, it bears witness against you if you go against it. like shame, guilt , conviction. it comes from your heart. and you cannot deny it, it speaks louder than words.
its written in your heart.
Do you not understand that your religion was ripped off from many others that came before it?
no, most religions steal bits of Gods word, old and new testaments, and add to suit their own agenda.
the new and old scriptures are unchanged, the jews have the original scrolls,and they date back to the exact time they were originally written.

most religions steal bits of Gods word, old and new testaments,

new and old scriptures are unchanged,

Even the ones that predate your religion... you do realise that your religion's chronology hold as much water as a teabag?

nope ,it is your conscience, it bears witness against you if you go against it

Common sense is a powerful thing..... if you have it. It is the essence of free will....something you are unable to comprehend because you can't understand that, if your god existed and the fairy tale was true, would mean there is NO free will as our destiny is predetermined.

Can you please read the dictionary definition of the word "predetermined"? and understand how it eliminates the notion of free will.

If you don't understand that very basic principle then you really are in trouble.

Common sense is a powerful thing
where does the power come from?
people can sear there conscience, they deny the witness of their conscience, to a point that they can ignore it, that's what the bible calls hard of heart. that's why if we read Gods word it awakens us to the fact,conviction. and that's why people react to Gods word and don't like it because it bears witness against them. and people prefer walking in the dark instead of the light. because there deeds are evil. people don't like being exposed to the light.
Can you please read the dictionary definition of the word "predetermined"? and understand how it eliminates the notion of free will.
i said before, just because God knows the future, does not mean you have not made you own free will decisions.
Even the ones that predate your religion... you do realize that your religion's chronology hold as much water as a teabag?
the old and new testaments are an infallible, solid and unchanging word of God.

where does the power come from?

Human nature.

people can sear there conscience

It's not a bloody steak!

they deny the witness of their conscience, to a point that they can ignore it,

That's what's call a sociopath

that's what the bible calls hard of heart

That's that those who are honest with themselves call b*llocks.

and that's why people react to Gods word and don't like it because it bears witness against them

Nonsense.

the old and new testaments are an infallible, solid and unchanging word of God.

We've already established that that statement is so full of holes what with all the immorality peddled in the name of god from "God's word". Again though... you chose to cherry pick the fluffy bits fro literal interpretation and then cry foul when an unbeliever points out the ludicrousness of your logic based on our own literal reading of your OWN text.

What is your view of fundamentalist muslims who believe the same about the koran?

That is all the gory bits about stoning, honour killings and hurling from high buildings.

Well of course they got it wrong - as well as Bahá'í Faith, Hinduism, Taoism, Buddhism, Shintoism, Sikhism, Slavic neopaganism, Celtic polytheism, Heathenism (German paganism), Semitic neopaganism, Wicca, Kemetism (Egyptian paganism), Hellenism, Italo-Roman neopaganism and a few others.

Don't forget the Roman catholics.... those warnkers can rot in hell for getting it so wrong that they might as well have not been founded by Jebus' best buddy in the first place.

Splitters!

Oh yes, quite - but I was interested to find out what B&B thinks about them.

Whether he empathizes because they, similarly, believe their similar book or whether he damns them because they do not believe his book.

I suspect I know - if he answers.

Sponsored Links
Back