Brexiteer shows his loyalty...

Sponsored Links
Dyson to move company HQ to Singapore

"CEO says far east relocation is more about ‘future-proofing’ business than anything to do with Brexit"

'More about'...

So not ruling out Brexit as part of the reason...

They know that basically the UK will be reamed when it leaves the EU, and are jumping ship ahead of time!

It's a funny thing about brexiteers...

The word 'hypocrisy' is always not far away!
Doom gloom and misery is the remainer motto

The chronology of events and the understanding of what moving an HQ of a company means as regards access to EU markets and the loss to the UK of revenue...

It's all perfectly clear, but then that hole of yours that you have dug prevents you from seeing that...

You are wrong and I am right...

But just to humour us, do spell out what you mean by 'presumptions'.
You haven't exactly got the facts right so far, so I'm betting you have just ordered a bulk delivery of straws :)

But hey, if you want to continue to be a laughing stock (bordering on basket case) then who am I to stop you (y)
I had explained about my thoughts on this and what I meant and you seem to think that explaining is digging a hole? You seem to like to tell me what I meant, what I am thinking and trying your best to insult me. I am tired of your boring connections about Dyson with brexit, which is what I meant by 'old news' because it's the same as a few months ago with this dull brexiteers shouting and stomping about it. Which dept in Dyson moving this time was irrelevant to me because the dull tirade from you is the same no matter what. Oh, and am super-impressed that you seem to be a mind-reader as to why Dyson have moved, despite them issuing a statement to say otherwise.

I am also amused that you've ignored all the times they've moved and built overseas before brexit because it doesn't suit your narrative and you've ignored the parts where Dyson have invested more in the UK.

You're shallow, nasty, sad and are grasping at all sorts of straws yourself, trying to make everything about brexit. I think it's time you went to see a therapist because it's clearly getting out of control with you. I am worried your head will explode with all this unhappiness.

EU announce free trade deal 2019

Free trade deal signed October 2018 actually
(But hey, facts aren't your strong point are they :rolleyes:)

Dyson HQ moved January 2019...

Care to tell us why?

After all, they say it hasn't got anything to do with tax.

Do give us your insight...

Sponsored Links
Dyson set up production in Singapore 2007

EU announce free trade deal 2019

Yes I can see the chronology there, well spotted :ROFLMAO:
Malaysia in 2003.
Brexit wasn't even a twinkle in Cameron's eye then.

Free trade deal signed October 2018 actually
(But hey, facts aren't your strong point are they :rolleyes:)

Dyson HQ moved January 2019...

Care to tell us why?

After all, they say it hasn't got anything to do with tax.

Do give us your insight...
You seem to think that it's about brexit and yet they said it wasn't didn't they?
Please stick to the facts.

You're shallow, nasty, sad and are grasping at all sorts of straws yourself, trying to make everything about brexit. I think it's time you went to see a therapist because it's clearly getting out of control with you. I am worried your head will explode with all this unhappiness.
Hmm...

Do you have to be such an insulting arsehole in all your posts?

:LOL:

You lost the argument ages ago, and have nothing more to add - which is plain and simple for everyone to see...

Best you quit whilst you're behind!

Oh, and just to add...

Linky Linky

Enjoy that flat warm witherspoons (snic) half a litre ;)

Hmm...

:LOL:

You lost the argument ages ago, and have nothing more to add - which is plain and simple for everyone to see...

Best you quit whilst you're behind!

Oh, and just to add...

Linky Linky

Enjoy that flat warm witherspoons (snic) half a litre ;)
Still waiting for you to answer the question - please tell me, as a fact, why Dyson have moved. FACT remember. Not about the Netherlands, not talking about them are we.

And my question to you about being an insulting arsehole is quite valid. It's what you do all the time, like an answer to that too.

Did you know when ice cream sales increase in the UK, it coincides with car accidents in France.

Care to tell us why?
Well you've just shown us how your brain works...

As to why it is still working is obviously an unexplained freak of nature ...

But hey, given that theory of an infinite number of monkeys with an infinite number of typewriters you might eventually come up with something that resembles a coherent argument...

So there's hope for even you yet (y)

But hey, given that theory of an infinite number of monkeys with an infinite number of typewriters you might eventually come up with something that resembles a coherent argument...

oh look, he's going on the personal attack again.

It's like he's:
lost the argument ages ago, and have nothing more to add - which is plain and simple for everyone to see...

Still waiting for you to answer the question - please tell me, as a fact, why Dyson have moved. FACT remember. Not about the Netherlands, not talking about them are we.
Ah, so what you quote is 'fact' and what others quote is 'conjecture'?
(Were you born this ignorant, or did you have to work hard at it?)

So you tell us 'as a fact' why Dyson have moved....

And if you believe that other firms planning to move out of the UK isn't relevant, then I guess you really do stumble around with your fingers in your ears mumbling 'la-la-la'!

Bless Ellal can't understand correlation and causation

My dog had a tummy upset this morning, do you think it might be due to Brexit :ROFLMAO:

The chuckle brothers are in full flight again...

Having lost the argument they'll no doubt lock the topic...

Same old, same old :rolleyes:

So you tell us 'as a fact' why Dyson have moved....

Why?

You made the assertion, but 3 pages and you still havent backed it up with fact.

Have you been making stuff up again old bean :ROFLMAO:

Sponsored Links
Back