Brexiteer shows his loyalty...

Ah, so what you quote is 'fact' and what others quote is 'conjecture'?
(Were you born this ignorant, or did you have to work hard at it?)

So you tell us 'as a fact' why Dyson have moved....

And if you believe that other firms planning to move out of the UK isn't relevant, then I guess you really do stumble around with your fingers in your ears mumbling 'la-la-la'!
Still waiting for your answer, the facts. Why should I answer when it wasn't me who wrote this?:
Dyson to move company HQ to Singapore

"CEO says far east relocation is more about ‘future-proofing’ business than anything to do with Brexit"

'More about'...

So not ruling out Brexit as part of the reason...

They know that basically the UK will be reamed when it leaves the EU, and are jumping ship ahead of time!

It's a funny thing about brexiteers...

The word 'hypocrisy' is always not far away!

Can you too tell me why he moved some of his operations back in 2003? Was that down to brexit too? :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Dyson opening a vacuum cleaner shop in Singapore ?

Who cares I say

Sponsored Links
I am just as happy to not buy a Singapore made Dyson as a Chinese or UK one.

Buy a Henry hoover.....made in UK and half the price of a Dyson

Most seem to be missing the reason for the criticism of Dyson.

It is because he has been an ardent proponent of brexit saying it will be good for Britain.

Blokes a billionaire

This Brexit caper would not effect him same as smogg and Johnson

None of em know the price of milk and Dyson and the other 2 buffoons should be made to take a cleaners job on minimum wage they can use Dyson hoovers as well over priced carp imo

Can you too tell me why he moved some of his operations back in 2003? Was that down to brexit too? :LOL:
Are you really that thick?
(don't bother answering that - you've repeatedly shown us that you aren't exactly the sharpest tool in the box!)

Manufacturing was moved in the past to reduce costs...

His HQ is moving now so his company can take advantage of the EU/Singapore trade deal...

Keep on digging that hole of yours ;)

And talking of 'digging holes'...

Look who's getting paid £3k an hour 'working' for another brexshiteer!

Linky Linky

Buy a Henry hoover.....made in UK and half the price of a Dyson
Less than half the price of a traitor's 'bad sucker'...

But Henry may well become another victim of trade tariffs and a crashed currency!

(don't bother answering that - you've repeatedly shown us that you aren't exactly the sharpest tool in the box!)

His HQ is moving now so his company can take advantage of the EU/Singapore trade deal...

And talking of 'digging holes'...

Look who's getting paid £3k an hour 'working' for another brexshiteer!

Linky Linky

says bungalow Ellal :LOL:

U are like a bungalow nothing upstairs :LOL::LOL: but like noseall tbh :LOL:

BINGO!!!!!!!

Let me just again ask, where is your proof that he is leaving because of brexit?

By the way, this is Dyson's stance so far:

"The Dyson chief executive, Jim Rowan, said the move from Wiltshire to Singapore had “nothing to do with Brexit” but was about “future-proofing” the business."

"A spokeswoman said the move was not a response to Britain’s plan to leave the European Union, known as Brexit, or conditions in Britain. “We remain committed to the U.K., but are growing quickly in Asia, too,” she said".

The company, which makes vacuum cleaners and hair dryers and has an electric car in the pipeline, is moving its headquarters from Malmesbury, in southwest England, to Singapore in response to demand for its products in Asia, the company said Tuesday"

“An increasing majority of Dyson’s customers and all of our manufacturing operations are now in Asia,” the company said in its financial report. “This shift has been occurring for some time and will quicken as Dyson brings its electric vehicle to market.”

ps,
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/technol...not-actions-hypocrite-determined-invest-post/

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-46968726

What was it you said to me? Oh yes, do learn to read to keep up!

Last edited by a moderator:
Let me just again ask, where is your proof that he is leaving because of brexit?

You wont get an answer, the poor chap only hasnt got a scooby :ROFLMAO:

You know the routines, Ellal will post an insulting post which will get the thread locked and he will be claiming 'mod bias' :ROFLMAO:

Sounds like Himmies twin o_O

Sponsored Links
Back