Brexiteers Don't buy HP sauce it's made in the Netherlands

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Buy sainsburys own brand it's made in the UK !

Be a committed Brexiteer !

It doesn't taste any different !

Sponsored Links
I agree buy from Sainsburys.

Supermarket tycoon Lord Sainsbury, has been a major donor to Labour party and to the remain campaign.

Lord Sainsbury is a leading remainer.

Im pleased Gasbanni supports him

And don't buy French fries only chips ;)

I refuse to buy a French loaf in the bakers any more

Some in here have principles :cool:

Sponsored Links
Boycott Sainsburys and use Aldi and Lidl. The Germany supermarkets other far greater savings and buy British. Sainsburys actively support remain.

OK i have issues, i mainly buy from Coop.. why? Because they were the first to actually make an effort in biodegradable bags, instead of that bag for life BS.

Ive pinged Sainsburys a few times and stomped across a few Sainsbury Facebook campaigns reminding them of how much plastic they produce daily. I know they are all bad,but what gets my goat they could all change tomorrow, simply no more plastic food packaging or we wont shelf your produce but it's all about shareholder profit.

Boycott Sainsburys and use Aldi and Lidl. The Germany supermarkets other far greater savings and buy British. Sainsburys actively support remain.

I tend to prefer Lidl to Aldi, Im not sure why...maybe its the soudough boules they do in Lidl.....

One thing I like about these 2 supermarkets is the fact they dont do all those pricing games: '2 for £5.00 etc.

Aldi is building stores with flats above -like a community idea.

Plastics / rubber ect

What about condoms are they bio degradable? Flush em down the bog and they end up in the ocean inside a turtle or whale

They should bring back re usable ones

Wash em out squirt of talcum powder and peg em out on the washing line

Manufactures should up grade the rubber and give life time guarantee on the product or certainly a shag number on em

30 shags a condom or some thingike that

:)

I tend to prefer Lidl to Aldi, Im not sure why...maybe its the soudough boules they do in Lidl.....

One thing I like about these 2 supermarkets is the fact they dont do all those pricing games: '2 for £5.00 etc.

I do like their Sourdough. But not sure it's genuine. I read Somthing that says most super market sourdough is not following the genuine recipe.

4 exceptions were Sainsburys taste the difference and 3 from waitross.

Yet the Polish breads from Sainsburys claim they are naturally sourdough.

Main reason i go to Lidl is their Walnut and Date loaf, it's an epic winner if you haven't tried it, please have one on me.

Last week in our local Lidl they had some Korean meatballs. They were the dogs b ollocks. No, seriously, they really were......

I do like their Sourdough. But not sure it's genuine. I read Somthing that says most super market sourdough is not following the genuine recipe.

4 exceptions were Sainsburys taste the difference and 3 from waitross.

Yet the Polish breads from Sainsburys claim they are naturally sourdough.

Yes thats true, most commercial sourdough breads use yeast starters.

There is a compromise with bread....the slower the yeast development, the more flavour develops.....hence why real sourdough from artisan bakeries is quite dear.

Sourdoughs generate their own yeast from fermentation of the dough.

I like the Lidl sourdough, much nicer than the one my wife gets from Waitrose.

Main reason i go to Lidl is their Walnut and Date loaf, it's an epic winner if you haven't tried it, please have one on me.
I shall try it next week......Im rather partial to a bit of Walnut and date loaf

Im liking their smoked trout at the moment -great on sourdough, squeeze of lemon, cracked pepper

Sponsored Links
Back