Britain HAS got talent

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I'm not one for these talent shows as there's so much dross. But once in a while a diamond appears. This lad can't half write and perform a song. Simply sublime.

Fast forward to 2:30 to skip the 'story' and cut straight to the song.

Sponsored Links
Thanks Blas.
Don't know what the story was 'cos skipped to 2.30 as suggested but I think he is going to be someone to watch in the future.

Can't see it personally, there are better players on the open mike circuit all over the UK. Too bland.

Thought it was very sweet Blas.....I think the story actually did give it a bit more meaning. It nice to see a young genuine lad like that.
I have just been listening to Robin Gibb talk about his new Requiem for the Titanic, one thing he says is that its not always how complicated music is its actually how simple it is....I think that lad is a good example of that.

Sponsored Links
Robin Gibb is the funniest guy in the world - way funnier than any comedian.

He'd be better off in the pubs around Dublin or Letterkenny.
Last years winner is just another loser dis-owned by the cowell bandwagon.

I'm not one for these talent shows as there's so much dross. But once in a while a diamond appears. This lad can't half write and perform a song. Simply sublime.

Fast forward to 2:30 to skip the 'story' and cut straight to the song.

I really liked this lad too. Natural talent and so young too. Really hope he goes far, if not in the comp, then in his career.

Thought it was very sweet Blas.....I think the story actually did give it a bit more meaning. It nice to see a young genuine lad like that.
I have just been listening to Robin Gibb talk about his new Requiem for the Titanic, one thing he says is that its not always how complicated music is its actually how simple it is....I think that lad is a good example of that.

Two little words "complicated" & "simple" do you know what i have now spent two days doing, new post coming soon, see "KISS"

Two little words "complicated" & "simple" do you know what i have now spent two days doing, new post coming soon, see "KISS"

Where can we 'see' this KISS?

I loved this preformance! His voice was amazing and the song was pretty good to :)

It seems such a pity that modern day "cabaret" shows spend so much time and focus on singers and dance troups.

Sponsored Links
Back