Britain outwits EU.......again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Must be a Brexer talking.

Try to distract Buffoon-lovers from the latest scandals.

Is it this one?

"Former attorney-general labels Boris Johnson a ‘vacuum of integrity’

Or this one?

"Cummings broadside accuses Johnson of ‘possibly illegal’ acts"

Sponsored Links
Grieve is a bitter nasty scorned ****. Know the feeling John?

Strange how the same people who were posting about how you couldn’t believe a word that came out of Cummins mouth, now are hanging on his every word.
That’s the fickle left for you I suppose.

Grieve is a bitter nasty scorned ****. Know the feeling John?
Dominic Grieve?

The guy who did his very best to protect the British public from being worse off.
The guy who preferred to lose his career than lose his integrity.

Dominic Grieve what a top bloke.

Unlike people like Liz Truss, who said: "Leave cannot name one country we would get a better trade deal with if we left the EU".....but was very happy to take a ministerial job to prove it :ROFLMAO:

let me correct that for you Fillyboy:

Britain outwits pays loads more for vaccine than EU, that may be not available until 2022.

https://www.scotsman.com/health/delay-to-covid-19-vaccine-manufactured-in-livingston-3195302
I can’t see anywhere in that article that says "Britain pays loads more for vaccine than the EU". In any case, nobody will be complaining if it’s needed in 2022. Would you, as a pro jabber, rather we didn’t pre-order well in advance then? How long in advance was the jab that you took ordered?

Why are brexiteers still obsessed with the EU?

Anyone who believes in this 'jab' process/malarkey I would have thought should understand that unless everyone/the vast majority wherever you live gets one then there is no point.
Stupid old rivalries mean nothing!

But then glaciers move quicker than brexiteer minds!

As for price...

"The domestically produced Oxford-AstraZeneca vaccine costs the UK government around £2.17 per jab. The EU is paying £1.56 per dose of the UK-developed vaccine, while the US is paying marginally more than the UK at £2.90 per jab."

"According to the BBC, the Pfizer/BioNTech jab is costing the UK around £15 per dose.
Belgium’s budget state secretary Eva De Bleeker gave an insight into what the EU is paying when she accidentally tweeted that showed the price of each jab. The bloc is paying €12 (£10.60) for the Pfizer version."

Plus of course in the UK drug companies have immunity from legal action should anything go wrong, whereas in the EU that is not the case...

I've still yet to hear from pro 'jabbers' why there should be any legal immunity for any vaccine/drug!

Plus of course in the UK drug companies have immunity from legal action should anything go wrong, whereas in the EU that is not the case...
Who told you that???
It's not true.
In EU countries they make people sign a disclaimer.
No signature, no jab.
Do you really think the pharmaceutical industry would let that door open?

I can’t see anywhere in that article that says "Britain pays loads more for vaccine than the EU". In any case, nobody will be complaining if it’s needed in 2022. Would you, as a pro jabber, rather we didn’t pre-order well in advance then? How long in advance was the jab that you took ordered?
The UK paid loads more for vaccines, that's how it secures them.

By this summer there will be loads of vaccines available. EU is ramping up production

Better safe than sorry. Perhaps they could let India have/keep some then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back