Britain outwits EU.......again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Who told you that???
It's not true.
In EU countries they make people sign a disclaimer.
No signature, no jab.
Do you really think the pharmaceutical industry would let that door open?
I know several people in the EU/EEA area, and although I disagree with their choice none has been required to sign anything...

Some pharma companies got partial immunity in return for a lower cost per dose in the EU...

Others did not...

But would you sign a waver to get jabbed even if it were offered?

Eh? You best get on to Reuters then to tell them they are misreporting that fact. https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-health-coronavirus-eu-vaccine-idUKKCN26D0UG
From your link

"A spokesman for the European Commission declined to comment specifically on Middleton’s remarks, but said advance purchase deals “provide for member states to indemnify the manufacturer for certain liabilities incurred under specific and strict conditions” but “liability still remains with the companies”

Did you realise that there is no 'waver' to sign in the UK because there is no corporate liability?

Do you agree with the no liability condition?

I can’t see anywhere in that article that says "Britain pays loads more for vaccine than the EU". In any case, nobody will be complaining if it’s needed in 2022. Would you, as a pro jabber, rather we didn’t pre-order well in advance then? How long in advance was the jab that you took ordered?

I read through it as well and I can't see it..... I see delays but Notch obviously finds that exciting... we have a common enemy and Notch finds this as a trump card.

Remember Notch none of us are safe until we are all safe

Sponsored Links
Who told you that???
It's not true.
In EU countries they make people sign a disclaimer.
No signature, no jab.
Do you really think the pharmaceutical industry would let that door open?
I didn't sign any disclaimer in France. I did sign to say I wasn't pregnant. :rolleyes:
You must be making it up.
What a surprise.

Better safe than sorry. Perhaps they could let India have/keep some then?
All Lives Matter, according to some when they want to discredit the BLM slogan.
But when it come to putting the All Lives Matter slogan into practice, it all falls apart. They resort to the OBLM slogan (Only British Lives Matter.)
EU have been and are exporting vaccines. How many have UK exported?

India shouldn't need to import vaccines. it is the largest producer.

This chart is three weeks out of date
upload_2021-4-25_11-14-0.png

https://www.statista.com/chart/24458/eu-covid-19-vaccine-exports/

Even this article is two weeks out of date.
India, big vaccine exporter, now seeks imports as COVID-19 cases soar
India has the biggest global vaccine manufacturing capacity and had exported tens of millions of doses before its own demand skyrocketed and led to a shortage in some states.
https://www.reuters.com/world/india...rus-infections-are-worlds-highest-2021-04-13/

Last edited:
well it does not delight you the anti UK troll :LOL:
JohnD is known for his anti Boris, anti corruption comments.
Transam is known for his promotion of genocide towards Iran and N Korea, hatred against Chinese, hatred of all things French, hatred of Muslims, hilarity of experiments of concentration camp prisoners and the murder of millions, deceit, and a desire to see far right wing governments similar to the Austrian far right, throughout Europe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back