Britain outwits EU.......again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
So we can give it away to counties in need that we also want good trade negotiations with.
Seems unlikely, we just shredded our foreign aid budget. Plus the AZ vaccine is pretty much unbeatable value. Much more efficient for Vaccine diplomacy.

This is apparently a whole virus inactivated vaccine, which means it's suitable for a wide range of people, especially the immunocompromised, but they're often not as good at producing an immune response. It might be useful as a way to broaden the types of antibodies as the AZ, Moderna and Pfizer ones are all targeting the spike protein so it's possible they'd all be made less effective by similar variations. So in that sense it might be quite useful as a booster.

B@llox!
Italy and Spain are 2 of the countries that make you sign your life away.
Your previous assertions have been proven to be your imaginative inventions:
B@llox!
My friend is in France and sorted his permanent residence as soon as the referendum results were announced.
I suspect this recent assertion of yours is also your imaginative invention.
Your firstly claimed all EU citizens had to sign, then when it was proven that your assertion was nonsense, you changed it to Italy and Spain.
I highly suspect that if your assertion is again disproven, you'll modify your assertion to only refer to the Sunlit Uplands. :rolleyes:

Here is a typical example of a fool signing anything shoved under their nose and reading just the first line.
Not a surprise to us on this forum as you consistently proved to only be able to have a 6 seconds max attention span.
So says the poster who claims his friend registered for residency as soon as the Brexit result was announced when it has been proven that that was not possible.
You're an imaginative liar, and I suspect an habitual liar, but not a convincing one.

Sponsored Links
Now come on, if you were the Prime Minister of the U.K., would you put the lives of people in other countries before the lives of your own people?
Hey Bobby, you forgot to answer this question I asked you earlier. Not swerving it are you?

Now come on, if you were the Prime Minister of the U.K., would you put the lives of people in other countries before the lives of your own people?
"Boris Johnson has been accused of saying that he would rather allow “bodies [to] pile high in their thousands” than impose another national lockdown.
It was reported that the prime minister made the remark after he ordered the second lockdown at the end of October."

"They say Mr Johnson lost his temper and “raged” after agreeing to new restrictions following a meeting in No 10, allegedly adding: “No more ****ing lockdowns - let the bodies pile high in their thousands.”

Your previous assertions have been proven to be your imaginative inventions:

I suspect this recent assertion of yours is also your imaginative invention.
Your firstly claimed all EU citizens had to sign, then when it was proven that your assertion was nonsense, you changed it to Italy and Spain.
I highly suspect that if your assertion is again disproven, you'll modify your assertion to only refer to the Sunlit Uplands. :rolleyes:

So says the poster who claims his friend registered for residency as soon as the Brexit result was announced when it has been proven that that was not possible.
You're an imaginative liar, and I suspect an habitual liar, but not a convincing one.
How did you prove that my friend in france didn't get his permanent residence status?
By saying no, that's not possible.
Your word is better than mine: of course it is.

I mention France in a thread and Italy and Spain in a totally different one and you say I'm lying.

You're on heavy drugs my friend.
Stop because that rubbish will kill you.
You're not even able to read anymore.
Trust me, you need to get off those drugs.

Hey Bobby, you forgot to answer this question I asked you earlier. Not swerving it are you?
I guess you don't do ethical or moral judgements, just selfish motivations.
Are you suggesting that Boris's selfish motivations are justified?
Many people act altruistically. I think you'd be hard pressed to describe Boris as acting altruistically.

I guess you don't do ethical or moral judgements, just selfish motivations.
Are you suggesting that Boris's selfish motivations are justified?
Many people act altruistically. I think you'd be hard pressed to describe Boris as acting altruistically.
I’ll take that as a 'yes' then. :LOL:

How did you prove that my friend in france didn't get his permanent residence status?
By saying no, that's not possible.
Your word is better than mine: of course it is.
I proved, with links to official French sites, that the ability to register for French residency for those current EU residents in France, that would become ex-EU after Brexit was suspended when the referendum results were announced, until the opportunity was re-opened after the discussions were finalised.
It was not possible for your assertion to be true.
You then claimed he used the normal channels for non-EU citizens. yes that was possible, but it would not have been related to Brexit in any shape or form. He could have done that before the Brexit referendum or after Brexit was finally enacted. It would have been totally unconnected to Brexit, and not under any agreement for EU or ex-EU citizens. He would have to prove all the requirements for third country immigrants, and certainly would not have been completed in one visit, and certainly would not have been easy.
You were lying then, and you're probably lying now.

I’ll take that as a 'yes' then. :LOL:
It's not, and wasn't a simple them or us scenario. You might like to dress it up as that to suit your restricted narrative, but that's you.

It would still be a 'Yes' under certain circumstances.
You might laugh at that, but that suggests a fault in your judgement, not mine.

When it's not a simple them or us scenario, but you still see it as such, it suggests a fault in your worldview as well.

It's not, and wasn't a simple them or us scenario. You might like to dress it up as that to suit your restricted narrative, but that's you.

It would still be a 'Yes' under certain circumstances.
You might laugh at that, but that suggests a fault in your judgement, not mine.

When it's not a simple them or us scenario, but you still see it as such, it suggests a fault in your worldview as well.
If that’s your view, that’s your view. Might have seemed more believable had you answered in the first place though instead of swerving and being shamed into answering - you’re not exactly slow in replying at other times!

If that’s your view, that’s your view. Might have seemed more believable had you answered in the first place though instead of swerving and being shamed into answering - you’re not exactly slow in replying at other times!
Perhaps I thought your question was not worth an answer, I still don't but I didn't want you cluttering up the forum with repetitive requests for an answer. :rolleyes:
You know how you like to go on, and on, and on, and on..... ad nauseum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back