British have had enough

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
he might've lurked for a long time before joining (n)
She (supposedly) lurked after leaving, because (as you and a**e end claimed, even though she left before you joined, supposedly) I had bullied her into resigning.
A**e end and you still refuse to tell me what she said when she left or why she left.
Ditto for doggit, despite your wild allegations.

Sponsored Links
he might've lurked for a long time before joining (n)
It's not even that. I've seen enough on here to see what type of person he is and with how little people think of him.
He is a bully and a bigot. I used to think his heart was in the right place but now I am certain that he just likes ranting and being nasty to people.

He is a bully and a bigot.

Just read this bloody thread.
I will take that as your refusal to even try to show me and the forum of what bigotry you accuse me of.
Therefore your accusation is malicious and mendacious.

And as you have reduced the thread, yet again to mendacious accusations against me, time for me to leave again.

I will take that as your refusal to even try to show me and the forum of what bigotry you accuse me of.
Therefore your accusation is malicious and mendacious.

And as you have reduced the thread, yet again to mendacious accusations against me, time for me to leave again.
Is it really too much for you to read the thread from this morning? I even put up a screenshot of what bigotry means. Funny how you can come up with screenshots from months ago to make a point yet you cannot be bothered to look up something just a few hours ago.

Perhaps if that's too much for your little mind, go look it up in the dictionary - you seem to like doing that.
You are a bigot. Through and through.

what did your insults hope to achieve when adding to the conversation about race and what it means.
Point scoring (y)
His favourite hobby and yet doesn't like it when done back. Hypocrite.
The first comment in the discussion between eeyore and I in this thread:
yes -there was no sensible discussion to be had from you, not the other way round.
havent you worked it out yet? :sleep:
I do not expect an apology from you. It is not what you do.
You believe you are right even when proven wrong.

I still assume that your refusal to find evidence of my bigotry is a complete failure on your part, and proof of your mendacious and malicious allegations.
It is what you do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back