British man has passport revoked whilst on holiday, now he cant come home

An update on Fatush Lala, by Zosia Rozanska, Organizer

"I'm pleased to inform you that yesterday, I finally spoke with Mr Lala, after he arrived back in the UK.
He was exhausted & overwhelmed after his ordeal. He saw all the messages of love & support & was very moved. It gave him great strength & hope at a dark 3 weeks.
After spending the weekend with family he will want to Thank you himself.
His legal team are continuing to fight his case.

I'd also like to thank everyone who has donated, shared & sent messages of support, Corbyns Community, David Lammy & all the groups on facebook that helped get Mr Lalas story out.

I'd like to echo that your tidal wave of love, help & support from both here & Belgium & further ( just too many to mention) has been inspiring.
Your response has restored faith in my heart that we can make a difference when we stand up for each other.

Thank you all again from my heart.
We will keep you updated
Zosia x"

Well done Notch. You really did get involved.

Will you get to meet him face to face. ?

Sponsored Links
An update on Fatush Lala, by Zosia Rozanska, Organizer

"I'm pleased to inform you that yesterday, I finally spoke with Mr Lala, after he arrived back in the UK.
He was exhausted & overwhelmed after his ordeal. He saw all the messages of love & support & was very moved. It gave him great strength & hope at a dark 3 weeks.
After spending the weekend with family he will want to Thank you himself.
His legal team are continuing to fight his case.

I'd also like to thank everyone who has donated, shared & sent messages of support, Corbyns Community, David Lammy & all the groups on facebook that helped get Mr Lalas story out.

I'd like to echo that your tidal wave of love, help & support from both here & Belgium & further ( just too many to mention) has been inspiring.
Your response has restored faith in my heart that we can make a difference when we stand up for each other.

Thank you all again from my heart.
We will keep you updated
Zosia x"

Well done Notch. You really did get involved.

Will you get to meet him face to face. ?

Sponsored Links
Back