British man has passport revoked whilst on holiday, now he cant come home

Way I see it all those in favour of not deporting criminals should do the decent thing and sponsor them :LOL:

They could be there mentors and accept responsibility for em :LOL:

Dare say they may also have a spare room in there house as well they could give em lodgings :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
RWR logic is to actively participate in an issue. So as you all are for cuts to education, healthcare, policing, councils.

You should all home school your kids, self medicate, dispose of your own trash, police your own estate.

What are you waiting for?

And my N26 account is being shut down since leaving brexit. What gives?

That has little to do with Brexit and more to do with their committment to the UK and competition from more established players like Monzo, Revolut and Starling.

RWR logic is to actively participate in an issue. So as you all are for cuts to education, healthcare, policing, councils.

You should all home school your kids, self medicate, dispose of your own trash, police your own estate.

What are you waiting for?

Good idea

Just goes to show when u apply your intelligence u come up with a decent plan ;)

In particular the policing of estates

Base ball bat's and balaclavas would be issued to all. Participating

Yep, use the money saved on all that litigation, lawyers and stuff.

And u can participate personally ;):)

Although it goes with out saying that u would be one of the first to volunteer :sneaky:

AlOng with Johnd :sneaky:

Although it goes with out saying that u would be one of the first to volunteer
I do solemnly volunteer that all the money the authorities save on deportation litigation can go towards incarceration, so help me God.

An update on Fatush Lala, by Zosia Rozanska, Organizer

"I'm pleased to inform you that yesterday, I finally spoke with Mr Lala, after he arrived back in the UK.
He was exhausted & overwhelmed after his ordeal. He saw all the messages of love & support & was very moved. It gave him great strength & hope at a dark 3 weeks.
After spending the weekend with family he will want to Thank you himself.
His legal team are continuing to fight his case.

I'd also like to thank everyone who has donated, shared & sent messages of support, Corbyns Community, David Lammy & all the groups on facebook that helped get Mr Lalas story out.

I'd like to echo that your tidal wave of love, help & support from both here & Belgium & further ( just too many to mention) has been inspiring.
Your response has restored faith in my heart that we can make a difference when we stand up for each other.

Thank you all again from my heart.
We will keep you updated
Zosia x"

Sponsored Links
Back