British man has passport revoked whilst on holiday, now he cant come home

Sponsored Links
I can't see a reason for why. Do you know?
They say he was born in Albania not Serbia.

Probably just admin error.

I am ashamed to be British right now, its disgusting behaviour.
Tory party pandering to xenophobes

Sponsored Links
"The letter states that his UK passport “should not have been issued”, on the basis that he naturalised with an identity that “conflicts [his] true identity”. It states that he said he was born in 1986 and born in Serbia, but the Home Office believes he was born in 1985 in Albania".

Do you think there’s a possibility that he obtained the passport fraudulently?

"The letter states that his UK passport “should not have been issued”, on the basis that he naturalised with an identity that “conflicts [his] true identity”. It states that he said he was born in 1986 and born in Serbia, but the Home Office believes he was born in 1985 in Albania".

Do you think there’s a possibility that he obtained the passport fraudulently?

He moved here when was 14, what possible reason could there be

If he isnt a criminal why should it matter after 20 years
(I dont know any details, but criminality not mentioned).

Obtaining a passport under false pretences is a criminal act, isn’t it? If that is the case, the passport will not be valid.

Not saying that is the case but children under a certain age entering the U.K. illegally come under a duty of care so many with no papers claim to be under that age when some have been found to be in their late 20's/early 30’s. We have had cases in Newham of children claiming to be a certain age appearing in the school Christmas play alongside their 10 year old classmates sporting the beginnings of a beard!

Last edited:
Obtaining a passport under false pretences is a criminal act, isn’t it? If that is the case, the passport will not be valid.

Not saying that is the case but children under a certain age entering the U.K. illegally come under a duty of care so many with no papers claim to be under that age when some have been found to be in their late 20's/early 30’s. We have had cases in Newham of children claiming to be a certain age appearing in the school Christmas play with 10 year olds sporting the beginnings of a beard!
He has been here 20 years........so Im not sure what point you are making.

I notice your immediate reaction is to accuse him of being here illegally rather than being sympathetic to his situation.

Obtaining a passport under false pretences is a criminal act, isn’t it?

Yes, I think you're right about Tommy Robinson and the passport he used to fly to the US.

Did he go to prison for that crime?

Or was it just for some of his others?

I can't keep track of his prison record.

Yep, a crack down on the illegals, criminals and undesirables is long overdue. Just because someone has got away with it for many years should not make it wrong to deal with them when eventually found out.

so Im not sure what point you are making. I notice your immediate reaction is to accuse him of being here illegally

I’m making no point other than asking whether he could have obtained his passport fraudulently by giving incorrect details. Please show me where I have accused him of anything.

I notice your immediate reaction is to accuse him of being here illegally rather than being sympathetic to his situation.

I assume from your accusations that as we 'speak' you are attempting to repatriate him and sponsor him in some form, perhaps you could put him up in your garden office?

Not saying that is the case but children under a certain age entering the U.K. illegally come under a duty of care so many with no papers claim to be under that age when some have been found to be in their late 20's/early 30’s. We have had cases in Newham of children claiming to be a certain age appearing in the school Christmas play alongside their 10 year old classmates sporting the beginnings of a beard!

They are so on the money with the evidence that he was born in a different country they send the letter to the wrong address.

Strip him if the evidence is sound but you need to show the evidence and do that little thing, send the letter to the correct address.

Sponsored Links
Back